32.

Juliet's POV

I removed my shirt then heard the room door opened "did you make me your bomb ass coffee?" I said thinking it was Gemma since I didn't really turn around to see who it was.

"No but I sure can" I turned around just to see Marie walking in with only a bikini on. I put my shirt on quickly "what the fuck? This isn't your room, fucking knock" I said angrily.

She stepped closer to me "keep that energy. I like angry sex" I looked towards the door, praying that Gemma is going to come in at any moment "fuck off dude. I have a girl" I said moving away from her.

"So? I definitely give better head" I laughed at what she said. I walked past her but she held my arm to stop me, she tried kissing me but I pushed her back "literally what the fuck" I heard Gemma say who just opened the door "I pushed her away-" Gemma put her hand up for me to stop talking which I did.

Angry Gemma scares me. Just going to stay quiet and let her do her thing.

"I know you did not just try to kiss my girlfriend in the room I'm sleeping with her in" she said walking closer to Maria "I did, so?"

Gemma looked at me with a shocked look on her face "do you find that sexy babe?" She asked me which confused me so much. What is happening?

"Do you find being a home fucking wrecker sexy or is it just this rat ass looking hoe thinking about that shit?" Gemma was so mad I actually thought she was going to punch her "you don't look good with her" Maria said.

Gemma laughed and went even closer to her "and who asked for your opinion exactly? If she wasn't my bitch then do whatever the fuck you want but she's mine and I'm not gonna sit here like some statue. I'm her girlfriend, I'm better than you and you can never fucking have her. Literally never"

My bitch?  Why am I so turned on right now?

"You're flirting with my girlfriend in front of me and in front of everyone. You got rejected every time and still did it. Where is your fucking dignity bitch? Back the fuck off or I'll ruin your fucking life. I know I'm hot, nice and shit but oh I can be actually insane when it comes to messing with my girl"

Wrong time but I actually have a boner right now.

"You sound funny-" Gemma had enough. She held Marie's arm and pulled her towards the door "put on some clothes when you're around the fucking house. No one wants to see your weird ass body" Gemma said pushing her out of the room and closing the door behind her.

"That bitch irritates me so fucking much" Gemma said angrily. I went towards her and placed my hands on her arms to calm her down "fuck her. It doesn't matter"

"You're hard.." she commented looking up at me with absolutely no emotions behind her eyes "..why?" She asked.

"You being angry..kinda turned me on" I truthfully said. She squinted her eyes at me and mine widened when I realized what she was thinking "no Gemma, ew" I said realizing that she was thinking Marie made me hard.

Even porn doesn't turn me on anymore. Too fake, I have the real shit here with the most beautiful woman ever.

She held me by my shirt, pulling me towards the bed and pushing me aggressively on it. I like this.

I sat up on my elbows and watched her take her bikini off "the door isn't locked" I said looking down at her body "that's the point"

I took my clothes off as fast as I could then laid down again. She got on top of me and rubbed my shaft a little before going down on it.

She moaned loudly, not giving a single shit about anyone. She leaned to the front and instead of resting her hands on my chest like she always does, she wrapped her hand around my throat and the other one was on the bed.

I could cum right now, right here but I'm trying not to because I want her to enjoy it too.

"Oh fuck" I moaned a bit loudly making her smile as she moved on me fast "let that bitch know how good I make you feel baby" she whispered seductively.

She has to stop doing that shit if she wants to cum too.

"Fuck baby slow down" I said quietly. Not that I want her to but this is too much, I won't last long.

She didn't listen and kept going at the same fast speed she was moving in. I gripped her hips and threw my head back in pleasure as I moaned her name loudly.

I came inside of her and here she started slowing down. She got off me and laid down next to me, laying on her side to look at me.

I covered my face with my hands "don't look at me" she laughed and held my wrists so I remove my hands from my face which I did "what?" She asked laughing.

"I literally came in two seconds. The fuck was that?" I said making her laugh again "it's fine-" I cut her off "no. I have a big dick for a reason, to make you cum" she laughed and kissed my cheek "it's fine I swear. I just wanted to make that bitch hear how good I make you feel"

"I am not sleeping for days" I said standing up and putting my clothes back on. She laughed and stood up, putting on one of my shirts alongside some underwear and held my hand "let's go make you my bomb ass coffee" she said.

"I literally called it the exact same thing" I said excitedly making her laugh and peck my lips "we're soulmates for a reason"