23.

Gemma's POV

I woke up on top of Juliet who was very visibly uncomfortable while laying down in the trunk that was closed now. It would be really creepy if we just left it opened.

Juliet being the amazing girlfriend she is, she slept on her back and let me lay on top of her since I get really comfortable in this position.

She groaned and I got off her "you okay baby?" I asked. She sat up "god I need every single bone in my body cracked" she said rubbing her neck.

"We can go back home and I can give you a massage" I said making her look at me "least I can do" I added and she laughed pecking my lips "yes it is"

"Before we go back home.." I looked at Juliet and she smiled, holding my hand "..I am so proud of you for talking to me about that yesterday. You're so strong baby"

I smiled and kissed her cheek "thank you. You're actually the first person I ever talked to about this. Even my friend, I just told her it ended badly and left it there. I think I was always scared to talk about it but it felt really good to talk to you about it"

"I'm glad you talked to me about it. Just remember, I'm always here to listen to you. You can talk to me about anything"

———

"Oh god that feels so good" Juliet moaned. I laughed as I kept massaging her back. She was laying on her stomach with her bra and shirt off as I straddled her ass.

I had some massage oil on my hands as I rubbed it on her back "your hands do magic" she said. She had her head facing the left side as she closed her eyes "that's what she said" I said making her laugh.

I leaned down and kissed her shoulder softly. She hummed and I saw her smile as she kept her eyes closed "so beautiful" I whispered in her ear then kissed it "you're so beautiful baby" I repeated making her blush a little.

I kissed her cute little dimple on her cheek "I keep falling harder for you with every breathe I take"

———

Juliet's POV

"We still didn't get there" I said as I had my phone up to my ear "I know but go talk to your friends" I was in the backseat with three of my friends in the car with me as we were on our way to a party.

"Tell her Gem, she's giving us no attention!" Evelyn said but I just laughed "baby go hang out with your friends. I'll be okay"

"I'm gonna miss you though" I said smiling. My friends all groaned in sync making me laugh "I'm gonna miss you too"

"Text me when your friends pick you up" I said and she hummed "okay pretty. Have fun and be careful please" I nodded with a smile ripping my face at how caring she is "I will be. Bye baby"

"Bye" I hung up and placed my phone in my pocket "you are so in love with her" Evelyn said from the passenger seat "give me that" I took the bottle of vodka from her and took a sip from it.

"Are you in love with her?" I placed my head back on the seat and handed the bottle to my other friend Tina.

"I am" I admitted. The driver who is Isaac whistled "Juliet's in love" he teased and I laughed, placing my hands on my face to hide it because my face turned red as they kept teasing me about it.

"Jokes aside, we are so happy for you and I speak for everyone here.." Evelyn said as she turned to look at me after I removed my hands from my face "..Gemma is amazing and she clearly loves you too. You're made for each other"

"God I can't explain how amazing it would be for me to hear her say that she loves me. I'm gonna wait a little though, just to make sure"

I took the bottle again and drank a bit from it "we're finally here" we got out of the car and got inside the house to get some drinks.

We took some shots together then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl smiling at me "you're hot. You wanna dance?" She yelled over the music. I shook my head "I'm good. I have a girlfriend" I yelled back so she can hear me.

"So? We're gonna dance as friends" she said smirking at me. I shook my head "what? Your girlfriend is so possessive she doesn't let you dance with your friends?" She asked laughing.

I laughed and leaned closer to her so we don't have to scream as loud as we were "she lets me dance with people, I just prefer dancing with my girl. Thanks for the offer though"

She smiled nodding her head "I like that. Praying that my future girlfriend is like you" I laughed at what she said then she walked away.

I took a drink in the red cup and Evelyn held my hand so we can walk outside to the backyard without losing each other.

We stood in the backyard, laughing and talking as Evelyn danced like a crazy person since the music made it outside from how loud it is.

My phone buzzed and I took it out to see it was a snap from Gemma which made me instantly smile.

I opened it to see that it was a group photo of her and her friends as they were out for dinner.

I smiled and decided to snap her something back. I took a video of Evelyn being insane then sent it to her.

Fav stranger <3

She seems like a fun drunk

She is
Also you look really pretty

Thank you
Are you drunk?

Kinda

Be careful baby
I don't want anything bad to
happen to you

I'm gonna be okay I promise
Not that drunk like I'm
texting you rn and there are
no typos
Absolutely none

True true
Have fun but be careful while
doing it

I will and you too baby