19.

Gemma's POV

Juliet and I were on my couch, making out. I was straddling her lap as she held my hips while I was grinding on her.

"You wanna..take it to the bedroom?" I'm ready. We've been dating for two weeks, having sex now after like a fourth date is perfect to me.

I smiled and nodded my head "yeah" she stood up carrying me with her as we kept making out.

She knows her way around my apartment pretty well so she made her way to the bedroom as we were making out together.

We were both shirtless and I was wearing only panties and a bra since I usually wear an oversized shirt with no pants and she was in her sweatpants and bra.

She placed me down on the bed gently, not breaking the kiss. I had my legs wrapped around her waist as she slowly moved making her now hard covered dick rub against me making me whimper into her mouth.

I reached down for her pants and undid the strings of it then placed my hand in her pants, palming her through her boxers making her moan.

We were so busy through the past two weeks we did nothing sexual other than that one thing. Like we were just watching movies, hanging out, smoking and having fun we just forgot about sex which is kinda nice not gonna lie.

Not the fact that we didn't have sex, the fact that she didn't get horny 24/7 and try to fuck me whenever she got the chance made me feel truly wanted.

Caleb was an asshole who treated me like a piece of shit and now Juliet is here to make up for that.

She moaned into my mouth and pulled back from the kiss keeping herself up with her hands on the bed. She looked down at my hand in her pants and her eyebrows frowned together in pleasure as I kept palming her.

"You like that baby?" I asked lowly and she looked into my eyes, nodding her head "yeah" she barely even got that out, it sounded like a whisper.

I flipped her over and stood up, taking my panties and bra off as she pulled her sweatpants down.

I slowly got on my knees in front of her while holding eye contact with her. I sat down on my knees and pulled her boxers down to her ankles and she kicked them off.

"You weren't lying" I said about the size as I wrapped my hand around her dick, rubbing her slowly "I never lie" she said playing with my hair gently as she rested back on the bed with her other hand.

I moved my head down and wrapped my lips around her tip making her sigh and tilt her head back.

"Oh fuck" she mumbled as I slowly took more of her, moving my head up and down slowly.

I wasn't going to give her a full blow job, I'm going to tease her a little.

I rubbed the part I didn't take in my mouth as I kept moving my head up and down, gradually taking more of her in my mouth.

"Your mouth feels so good" she said gripping my hair a little making me moan around her dick.

I went faster with both of my hand and mouth making her moan a little more. I looked up to see her head tilted back, her mouth opened a little as she breathed heavily while moaning and groaning quietly.

"Fuck baby, go faster" I went faster and she moaned a little louder "I'm close" she breathlessly said.

I went for a few more seconds then stopped everything I was doing making her look into my eyes as I stood up. She didn't ask any questions because I pushed her back on the bed making her lay down. She pulled herself back and rested her head on the pillow as I straddled her waist.