27.

Juliet's POV

I knocked on Gemma's door and it opened after a few seconds. I heard people talking and laughing "do you have someone over?" I asked her and she nodded "just a few of my friends"

"Oh okay. I'll come back later" I wanted to give her space. I didn't just want to include myself in her personal life and just wanted her to have fun with her friends.

"Shut up and come in, they love you" she held my hand and pulled me in the apartment. I closed the door and looked at her friends, waving my hand at them "hi" I said politely "we were literally just talking about you" one of them said.

I looked at Gemma and she laughed nodding "good things, don't worry" she held my hand and made me sit down next to her on the couch.

I was on my phone because I didn't want to get into their conversation as if I know anyone other than Gemma and Jennifer.

They're her friends. I was going to leave if she didn't just pull me in.

"What do you think baby?" I looked up from my phone and turned it off, giving my attention to Gemma "I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked.

"They want to go to Miami for a few days next week. Is it okay if I go with them?" She asked and I nodded my head "yeah of course. If you wanna go then you should"

I'm going to miss her so much but I want her to have fun.

Especially after I found out how Caleb treated her like shit and probably didn't let her go on a vacation with her friends.

"You should come too" Jennifer said to me "I was gonna ask then I remembered she has classes that she has to take" Gemma said and I smiled nodding my head "I would love to be there but you know, studying and shit"

"We would've had so much fun there" she said rubbing my thigh softly and placing her head on my shoulder "maybe next time but you can go have fun"

———

"I'm gonna miss you so much" I said rubbing up and down Gemma's back as she straddled my lap while we were on the couch "I'm gonna miss you more baby"

She pushed some hair behind my ears making me smile "I'm gonna miss seeing your pretty face, cooking with you, waking up next to you.." her smile died "..I don't think I wanna go anymore" she said sounding very much serious.

"No baby, you're gonna have so much and it's only for a week. I'll call you everyday, we can sleep on call together and I'll update you every hour on what I'm doing but I want you to have fun with your friends"

She smiled then squinted her eyes "seems like you want me to go so you can invite your other girlfriend over" it makes me laugh when Gemma randomly says anything about 'another girlfriend'. Her saying that in every situation is kind of her thing.

I say it too because it gives us both a nice laugh, great reassurance and a lot of kisses.

"Fuck you. You're my one and only, my forever girlfriend, my future wife and the mother to my nonexistent kids" I said pecking her lips as she laughed at what I said "that made me feel some type of way" she said with her cheeks very red and a huge smile on her face.

"You're cute" she covered her face with her hands "shut up you know how shy I get" she said making me laugh.

She does get really shy when I say some cute shit. It's so cute. I love her little dimple showing and her eyes closing a little from how hard she's smiling. It's just so precious.

I'm so in love with her, it's going to drive me insane.

"You know one time, you didn't talk to me for like two hours because you took a nap.." I hummed and placed my hand under her shirt continuing to rub her back "..I actually cried because I missed you so much"

"Aw baby I'm never sleeping again" I said as she laughed "no it's okay. I think my feelings were just maxed out because I was also on my period and you know I need extra attention during my periods" I nodded my head and pecked her lips "we gotta make our sleeping schedules exactly the same so we don't miss each other too much"

"I completely agree. I think we gotta do it while being in the same bed because it'll help. Maybe we can have-" she was cut off by the doorbell "continue baby" I said still looking at her.

"You're not gonna answer that?" She asked. I nodded and pulled her closer "I am but I want you to finish what you were saying then I'll answer it. Whoever is outside can wait"

She blushed and looked down "fuck you for being so cute. I literally forgot what I was saying" I laughed and kissed her lips softly.

It turned into a gentle and soft make out session until someone hardly knocked on the door.

I groaned and backed away from the kiss. I placed Gemma on the couch and kissed her forehead then made my way towards the door.

I unlocked it and opened the door just to see Olivia "what's up-" she held my shirt and pulled me closer to her, placing her lips on mine.

Not even a seconds later, I pushed her back "what the actual fuck Liv?" I was pushed aside and Gemma stepped outside "did you just kiss my fucking girlfriend?!" Gemma yelled and Olivia looked nervous.

"I didn't think you would be here-" Olivia said stuttering "even if I wasn't here, you know for a fucking fact that Juliet is my girlfriend. She's fucking mine so stop trying to steal her from me. Don't ever and I mean ever show your face here. I promise if I see or hear that you were here talking to my girl, I will break your fucking face"

Gemma turned around and pushed me inside then closed the door hardly, locking it.

"Baby-" she shook her head and pushed my hand away from her arms "Don't" she said. I frowned my eyebrows "why are you mad at me? I didn't do anything"

"I know you didn't do anything Juliet, I'm not an ignorant fucking person but I'm allowed to be mad because I saw someone kiss my girlfriend. I'm not mad at you, I'm just mad"

She turned around and walked back and forth as she had her hands covering her face while she was breathing heavily. 

I played with my fingers nervously and waited for her to say anything. I was on the verge of crying. I don't want her to be mad at me, I don't want her to go to Miami mad at me.

I looked down and swallowed a lump in my throat. When we had simple fights, it's like my life fell apart. She's my whole life and I never want to do anything that would make her mad at me.

I looked up at her again and she stopped in her place, she removed her hands from her face and ran her fingers through her hair.

I smiled weakly at her "I'm sorry" she closed her eyes and shook her head, letting out a breathe. She came towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck "you didn't do anything, don't apologize"

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist "I'm sorry I yelled at you, I was just pissed" she said as she gently played with my hair.

I placed my face in the crook of her neck and closed my eyes "I'm gonna tell you if she talks to me or comes over or anything like that" I said and she nodded "I know you will. I love you"

"I love you more"