20.

Gemma's POV

"Hey hey hey" I said placing kisses all over Juliet's face who laughed and opened her eyes a little since she just woke up.

"Hi baby. How long have i been sleeping for you to be this excited for me to wake up?" She asked laughing as she rubbed my bare back since I was just in my bra and some shorts.

"Not that long but I have something so fun for us to do.." I spoke and she smiled looking at me "..you know those 20 questions people do to get to know other people like the people they start dating or whatever?"

She nodded her head and hummed as she rubbed up and down the side of my body "I made one with questions that I need to know about you"

"Okay we can do that but can I at least go brush my teeth first?" I nodded my head and she smiled sitting up. She rubbed her eyes then got out of bed, heading to the bathroom and I followed her too.

"I can see your dick" I said teasingly since she was wearing sweatpants without boxers. She looked down and laughed as she kept brushing her teeth.

"Leave me alone" that was barely even hearable because of the brushing but it made me laugh.

She finished brushing her teeth and then pecked my lips making me smile.

She held my hand and took me towards the living room "you want something to eat?" I shook my head and went to my notes app for the questions "no no I already ate. Babe it's 1pm, we're gonna have lunch soon"

"Damn what the fuck? Your pussy is so good it made me sleep for 12 hours straight" she said making me laugh "you're funny"

"Anyways I'm gonna start with the questions" I said and she nodded her head, rubbing my thigh softly as we sat next to each other on the couch while we were facing each other.

"Okay first, what is your dream date?" I asked her "anything with you" she said leaning to peck my lips "that was so cute but literally answer the question" I said going serious which made her laugh.

"um I really can't tell you because I wanna take you out on a date like that" she said pouting "oh please please"

She smiled "nope" she bopped my nose with her finger at the same time she said that making me roll my eyes.

"Okay what's yours?" She asked me "you already took me out on it. Beach date" I said and she smiled "I'm glad I took you on a beach date"

"Mhm" we looked into each other's eyes just smiling "okay Woah like literally stop looking at me you're distracting me" I said putting my hand on her face and pushing it back making her laugh.

She held my hand and kissed it making me smile as I looked at the question "do you like night drives?" I asked her and she nodded her head "love them"

"And would you give Gemma the aux when you go on a night drive with her?" I looked up at her and she squinted her eyes at me "what?" I asked looking down at the phone then back at her "it's written here. I have to ask it"

She rolled her eyes "me being the simp I am for that woman.." I smiled and lifted my shoulders up, tilting my head to the side knowing she thinks it's cute as she smiled at me "..I will give it to her because she loves putting her music"

"Which is amazing" I complimented my own music taste earning a laugh from her "which is amazing" she said making me smile.

"Okay without thinking, let's say our favorite one direction member on three" she gave me a confused look but I didn't give her a chance to think or say anything and started counting "one, two, three..Zayn" "Zayn" we both said and I smiled putting my hand up for a high five "good job" she high fived me while laughing.

"That was so scary I'm not even joking. Didn't even give me time to process what was happening" she said making me laugh "you don't listen to them, right?" She laughed shaking her head "I've heard a few songs but I don't listen to them"

"Honestly that doesn't matter since you're a Zayn girly" she laughed at what I said and I looked down to read the questions "okay what's your favorite the neighbourhood song?" I asked looking up at her "and not listening to them is not an option" I added making her laugh "don't worry I listen to them religiously"

"Period anyways what is it?" I asked again. She looked up thinking about it for a bit "I'd say a little death and rip to my youth" she answered. I pecked her lips "you're doing so good so far"

"What are yours?" She asked me "other than those I'd say, $ting and leaving tonight" she raised her eyebrows and nodded her head "Valid choices"

"What are your favorite tv shows?" I asked her looking up from my phone "oh good one.." again she thought about it for a little "..I'd say the nanny, the haunting of hill house and sex education"

"Nice I've watched sex education and I still didn't finish haunting of hill house but I've never watched the nanny"

"It is amazing. A sitcom, we can watch it together" she said and I smiled nodding my head "okay so tell me yours"

"Mine are modern family, atypical and bojack horseman" I said. She nodded "they're all amazing" I nodded agreeing with her "I agree"

"Okay, who's your favorite rapper?" I asked "a very important question...Mac Miller, I listen to him the most"

"Good choice. I don't listen to rap" I said and she laughed "then why did you ask that question?" She asked still laughing "I don't know. I do whatever I wanna do" I said and she nodded "okay okay"

"Favorite artists but like without including bands" I said and she laughed "most of these questions are about music" she said and I nodded "yeah no shit, music in a relationship is important"

"True. Okay so it's...Billie Eilish, Alice Phoebe Lou and Aaliyah" I put my hand over my mouth making her laugh "what?" She asked "you're actually perfect"

"Shut up" she said blushing and looking down making me smile "mine are Lana, Billie and Sza" I said and she smiled "we are so perfect for each other" she said pecking my lips and making me laugh then peck her lips again.

We laughed and I continued asking her some questions. It was honestly so fun because she's just amazing and funny.

I honestly cannot look at her without feeling my heart jumping in excitement. I like this new feeling she gives me.