17.

Gemma's POV

"Good morning" Juliet said into my ear after she wrapped her arms around me from behind as I was making us some breakfast.

"Good morning" I said smiling as I felt her pecking my cheek "you're cooking" she said with a surprised tone "I'm a good cook but I just never did cook when I stayed over because..well I love your pancakes"

She laughed and kissed my neck "and you don't love them anymore?" She asked sarcastically. I laughed and shook my head "I do but you were sleeping, I didn't wanna wake you up so I decided to make you some food so you can try my amazing tasty delicious omelette" she laughed at the way I was complimenting my food.

"I guess I'll be the judge of that. Do you need anything though or did you find everything you want?" She asked. I turned around to look to look at Juliet "actually I have no idea where the salt is" she laughed and went to get the salt from one of the cabinets.

"Sit down, the food will be ready in a few minutes" she nodded and kissed my cheek again.

She sat down on the high stool as I continued making the food. I finished it and put a plate in front of her then a plate next to her.

I sat down next to her and watched her as she took the first bite "oh my god this is amazing" she said with food in her mouth.

I laughed and kissed her cheek "I'm glad you like it"

I know that Caleb and I just broke up but i don't really care. I was crying because when I get frustrated or mad, I just cry. It's not because we broke up or anything.

The way Juliet is making me feel right now is making me feel so amazing. It's making up for all the shitty years I spent with Caleb.

We heard the bell ring and she stood up "if it's that bitch again tell me so I can fuck her up" she laughed and kissed my cheek "it's probably not. She didn't come here after what you said"

"Good"

Juliet's POV

I opened the door "hola mi amor" my dad said. I laughed and hugged him "what are you doing here?" I asked pulling back from the hug "I was around so I thought I'd come visit you"

I looked behind me then back at him "dad I have a girl over" I said to him in case she comes here at any second "oh did you do things?" He asked and I gave him a disgusted look "no dad. Why do you even wanna know?" He laughed at my reaction.

"Babe is it that bitch again because.." she went quiet when she saw my dad "um Gemma this is my dad, dad this is Gemma..the girl
I'm dating"

Gemma smiled and shook his hand as she held the end of the oversized shirt, trying to pull it down since it's barely down to half of her thigh.

"I'm sorry I'm not dressed well, I didn't expect to see her dad today" Gemma said laughing "it's okay, don't worry about it" my dad reassured with a smile on his face.

Gemma smiled and looked at me "I'm gonna go change though" I laughed and nodded as I watched her go to my room.

I invited my dad in "you never told me about Gemma" he said. I tell him everything but it literally just happened.

"We weren't together. We kissed like yesterday" I said and he nodded "but you seem like you really like her. Your eyes sparkle when you look at her" he said sitting down on the couch "I do like her a lot"

Gemma came towards the living room wearing sweatpants and some shirt she probably found in my closed.

She sat down next to me "do you like Juliet's apartment?" He asked Gemma and she nodded smiling politely at him "I do. It's really beautiful"

"Right? I can't believe she was able to buy it" and there goes my dad's weird sense of humor. Give it a second and you'll understand what I mean.

Gemma looked at me in confusion "I thought he bought it for you" I laughed and sat back, knowing my dad is going to say the weirdest thing ever.

"Oh she didn't tell you, she used to sell drugs" there it is.

Gemma looked at me terrified "wait what?" She said nervously. I laughed and wrapped my arm around her waist "he's joking baby, he does this a lot.." I looked at my dad "..we literally just got together dad, don't ruin this for me"

She let out a sigh in relief when my dad laughed "I'm joking. She's too good to sell drugs" Gemma looked at me and smiled after my dad said that.

My dad's phone started ringing and he answered it "you're a little good girl huh?" Gemma whispered in my ear "I mean yeah or do you rather I sell drugs?" I asked jokingly making her smile "i like the good girl thing, adorable"

"As much as I'd love to stay, I have to go and get a couple of things done" I stood up and gave my dad a hug. Gemma shook his hand "it was very nice meeting you" she said making my dad smile "it was very nice meeting you too"

We both walked my dad towards the door then he left after giving me another hug.

"I'm not gonna lie, your dad is kinda hot" I looked at Gemma and frowned my eyebrows "what the fuck?" She laughed and wrapped her arm around my shoulder "you're still my favorite de León" she said making me laugh "I better be"