7.

Gemma's POV

I was in dance class right now, dancing with my partner as we followed what Zoe told us to do since she's like our coach.

As we were dancing, I saw Juliet walking in front of the window between us the hallway. She stopped and looked at me through it, smiling and waving her hand at me which made me smile.

I tried to keep focusing and I did, I just tried not to look at Juliet because I know looking at her would make me nervous.

We finished and I gave my partner Thomas a hug telling him he did a good job as he did the same thing.

I took my bag and left the class "didn't expect you to be that good" I heard Juliet say. I laughed and drank some water "that's the only thing I'm actually good at, I have to be too good at it" I said kinda bragging kinda not?

"What do you mean? You're an amazing guitar player" I rolled my eyes at her and pushed her shoulder back playfully making her laugh "wait Evelyn isn't here today, why are you here?" I asked wanting to hear a specific answer.

I came here for you. That's what I want to hear.

"I came here to see you. I wanted to see if you can actually dance, just making sure" she said smiling at me  "oh well, now you made sure"

She nodded and hummed "I did"

———

"Did you hear what I said?" I hummed at what Juliet said as I kept looking down at my phone. We were walking around somewhere with literally no a single soul around because it was late.

Then my phone was snatched away from me "hey!" I said to Juliet who placed the phone up and a little behind her so I can't reach for it.

I tried to take it but I couldn't "stop texting Caleb. You're here with me, focus on me" Juliet said looking down at me.

Our bodies were so close together but I didn't want to move away from some reason. I somehow felt so safe when I was this close to her.

"If you give me my phone back..." I said standing on the tip of my toes to reach her face as I saw her smirk a little "...I'll suck your dick" that took her off guard so I took that chance to snatch my phone from her.

I laughed at her "you're so easy" I said placing my phone in my back pocket "I mean at least I have your attention not. My plan worked" she shrugged her shoulders "I guess it did"

She laughed and wrapped her arm around my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her waist "I'm tired. My legs hurt" I complained. We were walking for so long.

"There is an amazing Mexican restaurant just a few minutes away" I groaned making her laugh "I have a solution" she said and we stopped walking.

She put her phone in her pocket and crouched down a little, placed one arm behind my back and one arm on the back of my knees then she carried me bridal style.

I laughed at her actions and wrapped my arm around her neck as she just walked "aren't you gonna get tired?" I asked her. She shook her head "I'll be good. It's just a few minutes away"

We finally made it to the restaurant and she put me down then opened the door for me "my beautiful lady" she said making me smile as I walked in front of her.

A waitress greeted her and took us to a table.

The vibes of the place were amazing and the smell of the food, woah.

The lights weren't so bright, it was like a few dim lights placed all over the place which again, gave it immaculate vibes.

"What do you wanna eat?" Juliet asked me as she just finished talking to the waitress who stayed next to our table waiting for our order "you can order for me" I said smiling at her "any things you dislike?" She asked me "not really"

She smiled and nodded. She started ordering...I have no idea what she was ordering, she was talking in Spanish the whole time.

Then the waitress said something and looked at me "ella es tan bella" the waitress said smiling at me "ella realmente es" Juliet said as I sat there in complete confusion.

(First sentence:she is so beautiful
Second sentence:she really is)

"Gracias" Juliet said to the waitress before she walked away. That's the only thing I understood.

"What was that?" I asked. She laughed and shook her head "nothing"

I tried to get her to say it but she refused to say anything.

"I want something to drink though" I said remembering I didn't tell her what I wanted to drink "she's bringing something, you'll like it" she said.

"I'm trusting you on this"

After a while the food arrived. A tray was placed in front of us with multiple plates on it as she placed a big jar that contains the drink then placed a cup in front of me, another one in front of Juliet.

Juliet thanked the waitress again then switched her attention to me "okay so..what do want?" She took a tortilla, placed some meat inside of it "everything but without anything spicy" she nodded her head "yes ma'am"

She took the spoon of each thing and placed it in my taco then handed it to me "thank me later"

Juliet made herself a taco as I ate mine "woah" I said placing my hand a bit away from my mouth since I felt like I was making a mess.

"Right?" Juliet said with a mouthful "it looks like a normal taco but tastes like heaven oh my god" she laughed and took a big bite from her taco before placing it on the plate in front of her.

She poured some of the drink in my glass and some in her own "what is this?" I asked her "it's like sprite with multiple flavors in it to the point where it tastes so good" she moaned dramatically in the end making me laugh.

I took a sip from it "I like this, why didn't you bring me here earlier?" I asked her making her laugh "I don't bring anyone here. Only special people"

"So I'm a special person?" I asked smiling widely. She nodded "of course you are"