Chapter 11: Date Night

You both arrived at the restaurant and there were no one there, only the staffs and the manager are present inside.

"Is the restaurant about to close?" You asked as soon as you enter.

"No, I just rented the whole restaurant for the both of us. A quiet place for only the both of us to enjoy." Ran said before offering you a seat.

"And free service, I guess?" You said before sitting down.

"Yes. Now let's enjoy the night, shall we?" Ran asked and sat down as well.

You look at the menu and ordered food, Ran did the same and placed the menu back on the table. While waiting, you look around the restaurant and noticed how big it is. At the corner of your eyes you also notice Ran staring at you.

"You know I might melt if you keep staring at me." You jokingly said.

"But looking at you already makes me melt." He responded.

"One day you'll run out of words to say, it's only been our first day and you've already said three pickup lines... More I think? I can't really count or even recognize which is a pickup line." You said covering your face with the menu.

"I will never run out of words when I'm around you, honestly words can't even describe how much I love you." Another pickup line from making your face more red and hotter than usual.

Time skip, the food arrived and the both of you enjoyed to food together while talking and laughing with each other. Mitsuya who coincidentally was walking pass the restaurant saw the both of you and his tears started to run down his cheeks.

"If only I realized sooner..." He whispered to himself and left.

I never expected to feel this kind of way whenever I'm around a boy, he's just... Unexplainable. He's too perfect that I can't even describe the feeling he's making feel at this moment.

After eating dinner, Ran paid for the food and you both walked to the car and the driver took the both of you to the movies. The movie was about to start when you both got there and the movies is empty as well...

"You rented the movies, didn't you?" You looked at Ran who was avoiding your eye contact and whistling.

"Movies and Restaurants are for everyone to enjoy, please promise me that this is the last time you'll rent the whole place for the both is us ALONE." you scolded him and sat down.

"I'm sorry, and I promise this will be the last time. I just want to enjoy the night with my love." He said sitting beside you and wrapping his arm around your shoulder as the movie starts.

You both were watching movies and you keep noticing Ran's hands getting closer to yours but it seems like there's something stopping him from touching you.

I couldn't help the urge and just held his hands which made him flinch a little and look at me blushing. He's so cute when he's blushing, I wanna just squeeze his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" You said jokingly to him before kissing his cheeks.

"N-nothing." He responded and suddenly kissed you.

It was a romantic moment on both the movie and the both of us. The song from the movie while both the characters kiss passionately and deeply.

You pulled away from the kiss to catch your breath seeing that both of you were blushing.

"Cute." Both of you said in chorus which made you two laugh.

"I love you, Y/n" he said while looking into your eyes.

"I love you too, Ran" you responded while looking back at him.

The movie ended and you both walked back to your car. The driver took you both to a place far from the city. A really beautiful, quiet and peaceful place and somewhere on that place you can see a blanket lying around with lanterns and rose petals surrounding it.

"Come on, the night sky is really beautiful. Let's not waste any time" Ran said before holding your hand and taking you to the blanket surrounded by lanterns.

"This place is beautiful, I think this is my favorite place now. It's so peaceful and quiet." You said as you both lay down and watched to night sky.

You two were talking and watching the night sky when you saw a shooting star.

"Look it's a shooting star! Make a wish, quick!" You said as you proceed to make a wish.

"We're not supposed to say our wish because it might not come true so I hope your wish comes true, Ran." You said as you look at Ran.

"Wish? What else would I wish for when you're already mine. You're all I've ever wished for, love. Nothing else, nothing more." Ran said before looking back at the sky.

You both watched the night sky as the whole night ended and you both are satisfied with each other's time. Ran took you home and you both said your goodbyes. You went straight to bed and fell asleep smiling.

(I know you're smiling right now, I see you 👀)