Chapter 16: Ran's revenge

I woke up seeing the whole house cleaned up and Ran was sleeping on the couch. I didn't wake him up thinking he stayed up cleaning the whole house, I kiss him on the forehead and went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. I was in the middle of drinking my coffee while looking outside when someone spoke behind me.

"You're up early, did you sleep well?" Rindou asked while teaching for a mug to make himself a coffee as well.

"I did, the bed was really comfy and soft. Ran though doesn't seem to have slept well." You replied.

"He stayed up last night to clean the house and told me to sleep, I was really sleepy so I had no choice. He probably slept at like 3 am or something. Let's just let him sleep." Rindou said.

"Yeah, we probably should." You said before taking a sip of your coffee.

"Anyway, let's talk about what happened last night, if you don't mind telling me." Rindou continued while pulling a chair to sit down.

"I don't want to share anything else other than the fact that your brother saved me from being raped. That's all I think I have to tell you." You replied avoiding eye contact.

"I see, I'm sorry I had to ask." Rindou said before walking out of the kitchen.

Just as soon as Rindou walked out of the kitchen, Ran stepped inside his eyes still sleepy.

"Good morning." You greeted Ran and his eyes widen all of a sudden.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Ran asked while making his coffee.

"Yes, I did." You replied and smiled at him.

"Is it because the bed smelled like me?" He teases.

"No, not really. It actually smells like sweat and different kinds of lady's perfume." You joke.

"Eh?! I never bought girls inside my room and I especially never sweat on my bed consider it's an air conditioned room. You probably smell the scent of powder soaps used to wash the sheets." Ran responded with a confused look.

"I was just joking, love." You responded.

Ran stared at me for a whole 10 seconds before suddenly hugging me tightly but not too tight to not let me breath, just enough for me to feel comfortable and safe.

"Ran...? What's wrong, love?" You asked.

"Nothing... I just wanted to hug you so bad." He replied and you felt tears dropping to your shoulder.

"Are you crying because of what happened last night?" You asked while patting his back.

"Yes... I'm sorry, I should've been there to protect you... I should've answered your call even if I was mad... Now I'm mad at myself for not listening to you." Ran said between his crying voice.

"Ran, look at me." You said while cupping his cheeks facing his face towards you.

"I don't blame you for whatever happened to me last night, none of it was your fault... Ever. I was too carried away with the thoughts on my mind that I forgot how to keep myself safe." You responded keeping an eye contact with him as he cried more hugging you more.

"I promise, I'll make him pay for what he did." Ran said and you thought he was joking so you just ignored it.

The day went on and nothing wrong or bad had happened so I completely forgot about what Ran had said, I knew he wouldn't hurt anyone... Or so I thought. Next day I woke up without him anywhere inside the house so I asked his brother where he was but even he didn't know where Ran is. I tried calling his phone but I heard it ringing upstairs which means he left his phone. It got me worried especially after remembering what Ran had said yesterday, could he be planning to hurt Mitsuya?... I didn't want to over think so I decided to wait a little more incase he just bought something from the store. An hour had past and Ran came back with his hands bathed with blood.

"R-Ran... What did you do?..." You asked Ran.

"Nothing, I just made Mitsuya pay for what he did." He responded and walked towards the sink.

"Ran, don't tell me you killed him!" You exclaimed.

"I didn't, I just thought him a lesson. A lesson he will never forget." Ran replied while washing his blood bathed hands.

"Just tell me you didn't hurt anyone, or kill anyone." You asked stepping beside him.

"I didn't hurt Mitsuya, I swear." Ran responded which made you breath more better.

Thinking everything is fine I walked downstairs leaving Ran and his Brother there to talk or what ever their about to do.

Ran's pov

I didn't hurt, Mitsuya. I kidnapped his younger sisters and paid two men to torture them. Mitsuya messed with the wrong girlfriend, now let's see if he doesn't learn his lesson, not to touch someone else's property. I had Mitsuya tied up to a chair facing his two younger sisters, him watching as both of his sister suffers.

(THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, ANY EVENTS, ACCIDENTS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS NOT BASED ON THE ANIME ITSELF. THIS STORY IS BASED ONLY ON MY IMAGINATION. IN THIS STORY, LUNA AND MANA (if that's their name I'm not sure) ARE 1 YEAR YOUNGER THAN MITSUYA. IF YOU FEEL UNEASY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL TRY TO CHANGE IT.)