1

There I survived the drama of 2012 and 2013. I was single for two years and I am happy for those two years of trying to find myself again and expressing my self into a different album I just made which was very successful. The different and more mature Taylor in 1989. Everyone loved it and I am so glad. It's been a long time and I feel like the same Taylor at 13 chasing her dreams again. It's 2015 already and I feel that it was going to be a good year finding new friends and maybe, I can say that this year I am ready for love.

February, Calvin Harris, made me feel loved again and I was happy for him being my side and supporting each other but it wasn't that intense and dangerous like the previous and I hate it that it always boils down, to me comparing everything with the past relationship I had with Harry. Calvin is for me like the breeze in the meadow which gives you comfort and a time to breathe an inhale the scent of your surroundings. He never was angry of me being able to be with my girls squad all the time and he was always so understanding about these things and he doesn't ask for anything. He lets me do my own thing. So there I know whenever I need him he will always show up for me and he never disappointed me ever since. He was cliche and I think I can live with that.

Many things had changed both good and bad. I go to the gym now and I still eat a lot though and that is one example of both a good and bad change. HAHAHA I started to go the gym last 2014 and as usual the media is criticizing me again, that there should be no reason for me to go because I am too thin already but they missed the point. They never had the hint that I am changing my image. I am changing myself.

Shake it off video blew them all and that was my clear message to everyone. I learned that no matter how hard you try pleasing everyone , you can't usually please everyone. You just live to have haters pulling you down because it means that you are above them. Hater's always gonna hate.

I started to be free and I started to feel free.

Now,it's late in March and here I am in the gym again, working out. I finished my schedule early and I took a shower and saw my reflection. Indeed, I look different. I just look hotter. This made me feel better.

I grabbed my iphone and there were a lot of messages, I scanned them all and read them one by one according to importance, owwww! the HAIM Band is going to have party for opening a summer event this year! I didn't even know it's summer already and I immediately said yes because HAIM band invited me to hang-out with them for a week and I bet it's a good idea.

Summer 2015 bring it on!