6

HARRY STYLES

I could not believe my eyes as if ten million fireflies lit up when I saw her face again. She was naturally beautiful even if I know already by the look of her face she just woke up. She looks so vibrant and happy as if she had never had a problem before and I never realized how dumb I was to lose someone whom I truly love. Just now, all I wanted is to be near her again. All this time, I kept staring at her above in the balcony and all this time, i have been smiling like an idiot like I was seeing her for the first time.I can't believe she's here and at the right moment when I was thinking about her, she appeared at me like magic. How powerful our fate was.

One, two ,.....five and I think this is the greatest number that she ever drank as far as I know. I can't go to her and stop her immediately, I was to afraid that if I come near her again she might run away again or pretend that she can't see me at all. I am too afraid that I just froze looking at her and memorizing how she sang with the song playing and how she slowly swayed with the music. I giggled a bit because I already know that it is the influence of alcohol and now, she drinks again?! oh Taylor, what am I gonna do with you? I just can't appear in front of you and scold you! It's been a long time since I had the chance to look at you without anyone judging me or throwing me glares. I giggled again as she turned pink. Totally drank already.

In seconds, she did not smile or sing anymore. She stared beyond the band and stared in the blank space ahead. Now this is scary. What is she thinking fuck! This time it feels like I don't know her anymore! One moment, she grabbed another drink again then stared at it. She smiled but I know what that kind of her smile is, it was a sad smile. She was remembering things and then she wiped her right eye and I know it was because of a tear. She looked around the area and surprisingly, her gaze landed at me. She wasn't surprised at all and as if she was really happy to see me. Her eyes lit up and it gave me enough courage to smile and wave at her. I could not believe that she did the same too.

All of my cells in my body just wanted to go to her and touch her but I was still so surprised that she wasn't mad at all. She was staring at me now and technically we were both staring at each other now. My Taylor!

"Are you okay Mr. Styles? Do you need something?"My bodyguard asked me and I shook my head . He tapped my shoulder and I was still looking at my angel and this time, she was confused and she shook her head. Her face neutral and suddenly, her eyes went wide and hurried for an exit. Shit! She grabbed another drink and she was running away.

Adrenaline rush went over me and I followed her and saw her in the corridor. I screamed her name and she stopped at first but then she ran so fast and I did too.

Please please make her stop.

Finally!

My girl was down and I know she will never ever stop running unless an accident happens and so it did. It's my chance now. I got her cornered and there's never another way for her to go. We talked awkwardly at first and I hate it when she mentioned about my present relationship and hers, I hate the mention of Calvin. Argh! I even hate thinking of that name but he isn't here. So Tay is quite mine for now. I grabbed the opportunity of taking care of her even if she insisted and fought hard for freedom.

I am not letting you go now.

When she calmed down in my arms, my heart skipped a beat as she put her arms around my neck and when she rested her head in my chest. I know, even if I will never get her back, everything about her will be hunting me forever.

I laid her in my bed and she was still asleep. I cleaned her wounds and was trying to decide whether to change her clothes or not. I was staring at her from my couch. She is the same Taylor but she looks so different. She is thinner but a lot firmer and maybe, this is because of her gym sessions I guess. I just wonder...how she looks inside... HARRRRRRRY! I scolded myself. That is the very death of me.

I called a servant for help and asked her to change her instead. I could not dare to do that and I would not be able to resist anymore if I ever see her naked even if we've been seeing each other naked a lot of times. but now, is different and she is different. Her skin looks so different. I asked the servant to changed her dress into my favorite shirt and boxer shorts. She's totally gonna freak out if she wakes up.

I stripped and jumped into bed with her ready to see the morning sun with her for the longest time!