28

Taylor

Two months and three daysg after we were rescued and still I did not hear anything from Harry. A simple apology will do or even a public apology but there was none. It's like what happened is just normal which was not and should not be forgotten at all. I never forget...

Maybe, Harry changed he's supposed to call me desperately if he ruins something then i hang up on him. That is what usually happens but this time it's different. Maybe it's time to appreciate what I have and forget what happened to the cruise. I have Calvin who never left me all through-out.

"Tay!!!! Come over here! You gotta see this!" Calvin shouted across the room while I was preparing for our dinner. Thank goodness he burst my bubble and I washed my hands to get to the room. He is kind, husband type and he never cheats. In short, he's my ideal guy and Harry wasn't. Styles though was my great and true love that ended and this was one is the peaceful and calming one.

One good thing about Calvin is that he's cool with everything and still teases me with Harry Styles. He strikes again today at our monthsary wow. He gave me a knowing look and pointed in the television screen wherein One Direction is being interviewed , "Come on. This is music and this is art!"

"Really? Out of all days you are doing this joke of yours today?" I played the role of being angry and he never knew that still the mention of Harry's name brings back good memories. How can I forget Harry when my boyfriend is always reminding me that a badass Harry still exists in the world. I sat in the couch and cuddled with Calvin , "What's up with them?"

"They're doing solo of their favorite songs in their latest album before they give the official teaser for the next single.." Calvin winked at me.

"A directioner eyh?" I laughed and he motioned me to be silent. It was Harry's turn and somehow, my being seems nervous in just the mention of him and I hope it's not obvious to Cal.

"Oh and here's my greatest rival!"

"Shut up!"

"My favorite song in the album is Summer Love, I wrote most of the lyrics and so it has a sentimental value to me..."

"Oh is there a story behind this song?" the host asked. I felt Cal tensed and hardened beside me. He knew too where this is all leading.

"It's just a song Cal.." I whispered to him and assured him with a kiss.

" There's always a story behind every song but this one is my dream not really a story of what happened. But a dream I could never have and just reminisce it..."

"A round of applause to One Direction's Harry Styles!" Harry started playing the guitar and it felt like the world revolves for only the two of us. He stared at the screen which felt like he was staring at me.

"Yeah... ohh...
Can't believe you're, packing your bags
Trying so hard not to cry
Had the best time, and now it's the worst time
But we have to say goodbye
Don't promise that you're gonna write
Don't promise that you'll call
Just promise that you won't forget we had it all

Cause you were mine, for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like snow in September
But I always will remember
You were my summer love
You always will be my summer love

Wish that we could be alone now
We could find some place to hide
Make the last time, just like the first time
Push a button and rewind
Don't say the word that's on your lips
Don't look at me that way
Just promise you'll remember when the sky is grey

Cause you were mine, for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like snow in September
But I always will remember
You were my, summer love
You always will be my, summer love

So please don't make this any harder
We can't take this any farther
And I know there's nothing that I want to change, to change

Cause you were mine, for the summer
Now we know it's nearly over
Feels like snow in September
But I always will remember
You were my summer love (summer love)
You always will be, my summer love (summer love)
You always will be, my summer love (yeah)
You always will be, my summer love"

The room went wild after he sang and the host shook Harry's hand asking, "What was the dream Harry Styles?"

"Oh, it's a dream of a future, my future and who I want to be for that someone but I will never pursue that anymore. The song is a reminder that I will only wait for two days still and then I will move on."

"It seems we can't understand any of your answers Mr. Styles and I think will stop to ask further questions."

"It's fine. She will understand." Harry smiled while the crowd went wild again with what he said.

"Now, that's interesting. Your girlfriend perhaps?"

"No, we're off. It's actually someone you know very well and I hope she'll be my girlfriend again too."

"If you don't mind telling us her name?"

"Ohh, she has two cats."

The tv became black. Calvin turned it off, "Do you understand any of this Tay because it's obvious that he is talking about you!?"

"No, idea Cal and I think it's just for publicity."

"I don't think I still have energy to celebrate anymore. I'll go!"

"CALVIN! Come on he's an asshole!"

"An asshole who's still in love with you!"

"Don't let him ruin our monthsary please!"

"I need air Taylor and a face to punch. I don't want to punch you! Because it still sucks I feel like competing with someone's shadow here and here I am trying to catch your attention to what you currently have. Please! Taylor you don't think I did not notice? I hate that fact and here I am ! ...still loving you no matter what."

"Cal! Please stay!"

He slammed the door and left me crying on the floor. "Happy monthsary Cal. Thank you for still loving me at my worst."

I don't know what to do anymore. I could not even understand what was Harry's point all along. I know he is talking about me. Everyone knows and I think there's only one way to find out.

"Talk to him Tay!! Ughh, uhmmm... " I began talking to myself in front of the mirror. It's weird talking about your ex during your monthsary with the present boyfriend but I think this is where it all had to stop with Harry Styles haunting me. We need a closure.

...but I need time. Ugh! Why not now! "For once and for all Taylor STOP this!" I slammed the mirror and broke into pieces. I have had enough. So I texted him.