26

HARRY STYLES

 A year ago, I was heartbroken when the girl I truly loved never replied to the yearning of my heart. Yes, I committed a crime. But it was a crime out of love. I had a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend. I took a risk that maybe if we could get away from the rest of the crowd I could say what I truly feel. It has been always her and even until now. I took a risk that maybe after the escapade we could be together because it's the right time already. In the end, it wasn't us and the plan didn't work. 

I paid the whole ship and invited her friends. I paid the crew just to be good to  her and us. Isolate us from the tourists. I didn't even take my girlfriend with me in the boat because she would ruin my plan because if it won't work at the very least I still have a girlfriend to run into after it. But I wanted the whole plan to work, you know and I wanted to know if she is still the same girl who fell for a jerk like me. I also wanted just to see her and look into her beautiful eyes even if that is just the only reason i would give so much effort.

The plan may have failed but I know  that what happened was very real and our love is real. She still loves me and I still do- worse is, the times I was not  able to spend with her were all longing of her smell and everything. I knew her as the kindest person and I considered myself lucky that time so that's why I was a jerk to her because I did not expect her to give up that easily but when she was gone that's when I only knew how much I loved her and when I saw her again in the boat laughing with her friends, I wished I could make her laugh that way again too. I did though even just for a little time. I knew she did love and still does when we kissed in the beach and could no longer hold our longing for each other.  We had infinite moments in that paradise. She was my summer paradise. My only summer love.

When we got lost- we found each other and somehow it didn't feel wrong at all.

When I gained my consciousness and stayed strong for her. I wanted to wake up to see if she's still beside me but she wasn't. She was with another man- a whole different man unlike me. I was unconscious for three days that time and the doctor said that was incredible because they thought I will wake up after two weeks and I told them two weeks too long already. Too long to not be able to say what I wanted to say that time. As usual I had bad timing and shit- I was always late at everything. The doctor said the next day Taylor would be discharged already while me I should not be able to walk yet.

"You could just write her a letter. I swear I will deliver it to her without Calvin around you know" The pretty doctor winked at me and she was absolutely sincere. I asked her why she should do that for me and she said, " Because you were wrong thinking you are always bad timing when it comes to love. No one's too early or too late, now's always the right time for love dear!"

So I wrote her the letter and I never got a response after year.