14

TAYLOR SWIFT

"I just got myself to sing today at the program girls."

"Yeah, we know there was a rumor in the ship and please don't replace us in our gig Tay. We brought you here to be our assistant!" Este acted sadly. And that made everyone laughed.

"Ofcourse not. Sister!"

"Let's go!"

Everyone was in the dining hall waiting for the captain to arrive while eating so we had our share.

"Hello Mic test - Good morning ladies and gentlemen, today we will be having a program in the isolated island at the tip of Australia and mind you the whole island will be exclusive for us only. But I want to ask you who wants to have a sleep-over in that island?"

"Woaaaah! that would be cool!" I shouted together with my girls.

"A moment of silence please! In about 30 minutes we will dock and I want you all go and pack your bags!"

****

We took the small boats towards the island and damn, it was totally isolated. There was a platform which looked like a stage from afar and indeed, it was. We took pictures and waited for announcements.

"Here goes the captain again-"

"Ladies and gentlemen. Time check it is 2 in the afternoon I want you all to do what you want. This island is safe and make sure to be back at three because Taylor Swift and Harry Styles will start the party!! "

"WHAT!?" I choked as he announced my name together with Harry's. "This is insane!"

"Wow! That was unexpected!"

"You better do the 1 hour vacant for a practice Tay-" Danielle suggested. I looked for Harry in the crowd and he wasn't there. Instead I went towards the captain.

"Hi Sir!"

"Hello Miss Swift and that was my favor." He winked at me. I knew already he had all this planned out.

"I never knew it was Harry."

"If I told you then would you still say yes and act professionally?"

"Uhmm-"

"A deal is a deal , Swift. Enjoy and chill. Don't ever think!"

"Do you know where Mr. Styles is we need to practice!"

"I told you not to think just relax! If I want you both to have a duet. I just want you to enjoy singing!"

"Well, thank you for that captain!"

I went to find the girls and failed. I look around and find that the island is really serene and ethereal. I sat down near a tree and took a selfie -

"What the hell Harry!"

"Oh, it took you a moment to discover this was my spot." He said and I was surprised to see how much his body changed. He was just wearing shorts and left his chest bare. "Oh, I am good at photobombing. I am ever handsome. Wanna take more?"

"Shut up Harry! Did you know the Captain's doing?"

"I thought I was invited to judge the cruise package and he said I might have to sing but I didn't know I would sing with you. Well, I think we should be professional about this, right?" he sat down next to me still drinking the canned orange juice.

"Yes and might as well enjoy." I winked at him.

"Oh are flirting with me?"

"No. I have a boyfriend."