21

Narrator:

One blanket. Two souls. A single bonfire.

Taylor's head was in Harry's chest. Feeling his heartbeat. Both were looking at the stars -

"This would have been perfect if we could play a song right now."

"We can just write a song Haz."

"Maybe, you can but I won't write about you and tonight. It's too perfect and I'm too selfish not to share it to the world."

"How many nights do you think do one spend just to count all these stars?"

"I hope I know the answer to that. Stars are not stars without the other. Why do we need to count them all? Can a night sky be beautiful with a lonely star? We don't need to count them Swiz- besides we can never count them just how true love can't be measured. We leave beautiful things as they are. Let them be."

"I'm letting this love we have be. Why do you think this happened?"

"Because I wanted to and I think for the longest we both wanted our moment alone.I think this happened for us to console the past and will make moving on a lot easier."

"What if I will never stop loving you...?"

"Well,you can never unlove someone but focus to whom you are with and love truly - try loving him fully if you and not to who you used to love."

"That will be painful Haz."

"Good then. Then we know what we have is real. Were you hurting within those two years?"

"You can never imagine Haz. You were around everywhere and I remember everything."

"You rule the world too Swizzle. You are hunting me everywhere. Maybe that is why this happened- I guess."

"why?"

"So when we get back to our lives whenever we see or hear of each other, we remember tonight - we remember happiness."

Taylor was exhausted talking about the things they just talked about and started singing her bestfriend's song,

"It's just another night and I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star and thought of you
I sang a lullaby By the waterside and knew
If you were here, I'd sing to you
You're on the other side, As the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you
I can see the stars, From America
I wonder, do you see them, too?

Harry continued the song, "So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home"

"Are you crying Tay?" Harry asked and Taylor obviously wasn't crying at all.

They look to each other.

Raindrops.

"Get the fire and let's go the small cave."

Harry grabbed Taylor's hand. They ran as fast as they could. Then Taylor stopped.

Taylor was feeling the rain on her face and the rush of the moment.

It was ethereal!

"Tay, are you crazy you'll get sick!"

"Live the moment! It's been a long time since I danced under the rain."

(Insert Taylor Swift's Fearless soundtrack)

Harry paused and looked at the dancing Taylor.

He held his hands open to catch raindrop.

After a minute, Harry caught hold of Taylor's hips and grabbed her head first, fearlessly. He kissed her under the rain, "It's time to get a shade Swizzle."

Harry carried her and ran for the cave.