4

We waited for a while to see those whales but we never got to see one. So we ended up in the middle of the sea swimming and snorkeling with much freedom. The very perfect song for this was I'm yours by Jason Mraz.

Time was turning slow that time and when the sky is turning orange.We swam back to the yacht and covered our freezing bodies with towels as the yacht head to the next port where the cruise was docking.

"Oh! What is that?!" I shouted surprising everyone and they all looked. It was a whale and we all shouted with joy.

"That is what we call whale watching!"

***

We changed into comfortable clothes and dried ourselves. As we got out, we were already in the port and saw the massive cruise ship and in seconds, its lights turned on.

We grabbed our back-packs and walked towards the ship. It was really gigantic.

"Thank you HAIM for this wonderful trip!"

"You should be shouting Taylor- you just sounded so so sad."

And so we climbed shouting and cheering like teenagers seeing Leonardo Di Caprio in person. We were greeted by a handsome lad that led us to our room and we had only one room because it was what was given and we can't request anymore firstly, it's free , second-it's fun with all of them together, and third- we want to feel excited like we have won a lottery and for once, forget that we were stars.

We entered the simple room and everyone quickly laid without caring where or what they were laying at. Ash was on the floor, Danielle with the two was struggling already in the bed and so I was left in the couch.

"Guys, where are you?" I didn't notice I slept too long and so I stood quickly. Everyone's gone and they'll be performing in the evening. I glanced at the clock on the wall and it was already 9. Oh my God!

"I am not supposed to miss that!" I shouted and dialled their numbers, they weren't replying so I guess , they are already performing. So I put on my shoes and followed the music.

It led me to the back portion where the series lights illuminated, tables where there and everyone was happily listening to HAIM at the far end, where a small stage was set-up. It was enchanted.

I leaned in the railing and absorbed how beautifully the night was. I played a game wherein I have to observe people and make-up stories. I saw one young man staring only into one direction and I followed his gaze and it led me to a beautiful laughing blonde girl in a white dress. They were both perfect.

"Come on boy! Be confident go to her or somebody will take her away!"

"Are you okay Miss?" The waiter who passed beside me , stopped by my unusual behaviour.

"I am really fine." I laughed and closed my eyes. I started nodding with HAIM's music and it was so wonderful and later on, I feel sleepy. I opened my eyes again and grabbed a drink. I looked down to observe people—— I paused and rubbed my eyes. I smiled at my imagined friend because he was looking up and his green eyes focused at me.

I waved at him and smiled, imagining nothing went wrong and we were still together and thinking that this man is real. I know it's not though because I know this is only because I'm tired , sleepy and drunk. "I wish you should have stayed.." I whispered in the wind and stopped smiling and waving.

I cried silently and wiped it with my hands.Then I decided to listen to HAIM and wish I was okay because I couldn't hear anything at all. It was all silence.

I look for my imaginary friend again and he was still there drinking and looking at me. The man beside him tapped his shoulder and whispered something.

FUCK~

HE WAS DRINKING?

HE WAS WHISPERING TO SOMEONE?

IT'S REALLY HAROLD!

I clapped for HAIM the last time and saw Ash looked at me and smiled. I waved at them signalling my exit. As the moment they nodded, I frantically ran and grabbed a drink along the way.

I couldn't believe it. Harry is here.