24

"Calvin! I'm glad you are here... Wait, how did you know I got lost?" I asked him because I was expecting him to be the last person rescuing me and in fact, he was having a concert in Hong Kong. All I saw from his eyes were a combination of sadness and rage. He looked closely at me, trying to figure out something until he shifted his glance. Towards something behind me. Then I saw his eyes again and this time sadness was gone.

"You asshole! You framed her!" Calvin shouted at the top of his lungs. I turned around and it was Harry walking weakly towards us. Calvin immediately launched himself towards him. I ran and pulled him away from Harry. He doesn't even know Harry is ill.

"Calvin stop! It's not his fault!"

"It is his babe!"

"He saved me. A lot of times already!! Get your senses right Cal.. PLEASE!" I shouted as he was still punching poor Harry.

"Taylor are you alright!?" Este shouted from afar. The girls were running to us.

I was on my knees.

" Please stop guys..." Danielle hugged me, "Are you alright? We are here now. Everything will be fine."

"Stop them Dan.. Please."

"Sshhh.. Please dont cry Tay." I never realized that I was.

Este looked at me, " He deserves that Tay. He framed you"

"Framed me?!He saved me and he is sick! So please stop Calvin right now or Harry will die.!"

Calvin heard me and stopped. He ran towards me, "I'm sorry Tay. Sorry I was a bit late."

"Please Cal Harry is sick. Let's go back to the ship."

"He wanted you alone in this island Tay. He woke up when the crew was preparing to go back to the ship... He told someone he never saw you and that maybe you went with the other batch."

"Please he's sick Cal-"

He slapped me hard in the face,"Wake up Taylor."

"Calvin!!!! Who the hell are you to do that to her?" I saw Este punched Calvin in the face and that was the last thing I saw and heard.

My body couldn't take it anymore.

Automatically, I died out.