7

Harry Styles.

I forgot how fast the night was and now the morning sun was upon both of us. I stared at her and she's now cradling in my shoulders, I held her tighter and stole a kiss. She really is real and she's mine for the summer.

"I fell inlove with a beautiful girl and she still takes my breath away. I fell inlove in the morning sun while the hours slipped away. Sometimes when I hear your name a smile creeps in my face and for reasons I can't explain it is never out of place." I sang to her while she was still deep in slumber. I giggled to think that she was really hang-over.

I wonder what her reaction will be after realizing she is in the same bed with me. This is totally one of the best pranks that I will surely tell my boys or maybe not, I will surely treasure.

"Swizzle -- babe?" I whispered in her ear and she moved a little and smiled beautifully. I kissed her forehead, still she didn't wake up then her nose and then I kissed her lips making her fully awake. Success! I smacked her lips.

She was still processing what she is seeing in front of her and it was so cute to see. I smiled wide at her and her eyes bulged in surprise finally remembering last night and she seems lost. So I asked, "Don't you remember what happened last night?"

She looked at me and waited for her answer instead I got silence. She rubbed her eyes then looked at the ceiling then at me. She pulled up the cover to check if she's naked and she was surprised to be in my clothes. Another achievement! I waited for screams and cute fighting skills whenever I annoy her. She then looked at me sadly and again, I heard no voice. This time I am scared. She rose from bed and left me there staring at her as she blocked the sunlight in my face.

"I told you not to joke around this time with your girlfriend and this time, you should not make her confused - make her feel like she is the only girl. Harry, you better stop with your pranks-it's not funny at all."

She then grabbed her dress which the servant left in my couch. She took my boxer shorts and my shirt flew in my direction. She was wearing blue undies and then in seconds, she slipped through her blue floral dress.

"It really did happened Tay!"

"I know you better- Mr. Styles!" she winked at me and then disappeared.

She won! While I lost, I never thought that would turn out like that. Her words were repeating inside my head. Oh Tay, you have changed and maybe 99 percent of the reason behind that is because of me.