30

Present
A year after what happened both Taylor and Harry led a new life. Not really new for Harry because Harry turned back to the old Harry, the one who parties, have sex with other girls and no to commitments. Taylor finished a whole album and released her single," shake it off" although she was at the peak of success she was still Taylor.

And Taylor doesn't know still what happened during the cafe meeting with Harry Styles. Taylor was clueless about everything except for the fact that she shattered him. And that night all she could say via text was "I'm sorry." I am sorry for the both of us who can't be together because we can't just be together. That was the story behind her apology.

It was fine and now they even worked together peacefully behind Grammy's. Taylor was nominated and won a lot of Grammy's. Her brother graduated and Calvin was still Calvin. Taylor was friends with everyone and nobody hates her except for those who want her down.

She wore a sparkly fitting dress and went with Calvin Harris during the awards night. She was very tired from flying from her brother's graduation to this event but she had to keep of the dream life she now has and she knows it is demanding.

There were a lot of after show parties and hers was one of the biggest and probably the most expensive. She invited everyone and Harry too. Now, being with Harry is okay and their past  didn't matter anymore.

She was so happy that Austin was having fun during his first night as an unemployed person. Her friends were having a good time and she like seeing that. Ofcourse, Calvin and her were smooching all around. After excusing herself from him to grab more drinks he so Nial, "Where are the others?"

"You mean 'Harry'? Went directly to Vegas at the hotel.."

I nodded,"I mean the other guys.."

"The reason he gave us that he was too tired." Niall said at Taylor while trying to help her with the drinks.

"You know you don't answer my questions-"

"Yeah but my answers are right. The very answers you are looking for." Taylor rolled her eyes at Niall's reply.

The glasses Taylor was holding flew in the air and broke into pieces.

Calvin was kissing Ellie Goulding hard.

Worse, they didn't even stop upon hearing the shattering glasses nor notice Taylor right beside the door.

"Tay..? Do you want me to kill him?" Niall asked. "Is he too drunk or something?"

Taylor was frozen in her spot. She could not believe what was happening and everyone doesn't seem to care.

Taylor Swift POV

So I am here as the provider of everything. After all I did and no matter how many people are here no one really cares about me.

"Calvin! What the fuck are you doing?!" I cried and slapped him in the face. Ellie was surprised too and "You, what do you think you are doing?!"

"It was a dare Tay." Ellie said.

"Babe I thought you'd be cool about it. You told everyone to have fun here earlier,right?"

"So this is fun!?" I screamed my lungs out," Well, continue having fun!" I ran as far as I could, away from the crowd. Away from all the madness...

I got out and ran again when the heels are not useful anymore I took them off and opened the nearest car in the street.

"I will pay you more than what you want tomorrow just drive and take me away from this place. I SWEAR I will because I don't have any cash right now nor my phone to transfer money via online." I sighed and said my hated part (to introduce myself), "I am Taylor Swift."