Stay Awake

"Let's put this down." Scarlett said, taking the cup of coffee from Y/N's hands, then she put it down next to her chair.

Y/N just gulped. She thought Scarlett would carry her back inside the room but her eyes widened when her girlfriend slipped her hand underneath her jacket and since she's not wearing anything underneath it, Scarlett's hand easily cup her breast.

"H-Here?" Y/N stuttered, biting her bottom lip as Scarlett started massaging her breast.

"Here, baby." Scarlett husked, kissing the side of Y/N's neck and licking her weak spot.

"O-Okay," Y/N whispered, moaning as Scarlett's other hand travel down and slipping inside her underwear.

"Wet already." Scarlett whispered, smirking. She used her index and ring finger to spread Y/N's pussy a little and starts making circles on her girlfriend's clit with her middle finger.

"B-Baby," Y/N moaned, breathing heavily.

"Hm," Scarlett hummed, teasing Y/N's clit with her slow movements. "What do you want, my love?"

"Y-You, I want you." Y/N whispered, "Please, I need you."

With that, Scarlett entered one finger, she starts with slowly pumping in and out of Y/N until one of Scarlett's favorite sounds in the world erupted, and that is Y/N's moaning her name. She didn't waste time and enter another finger, finger fucking her girlfriend faster and deeper.

"Holy fuck," Y/N moaned, she spread her legs wider for Scarlett and she gripped on the chair as her eyes rolled back.

Scarlett smirks, going faster and curling her fingers inside her girlfriend. She loves hearing Y/N's moans of pleasure, it's the sexiest thing in the world.

"Like this, baby?" Scarlett husked.

"Y-Yes, Scar, j-just like—oh my god!" Y/N ended up moaning louder when Scarlett went even faster without warning. And she can feel herself about to cum since she's still sensitive from their love making half an hour ago. "I-I'm about to cum, b-baby!"

"Cum for me, my good girl." Scarlett said and slightly bite Y/N's shoulder.

Not even a minute and Y/N was moaning her girlfriend's name louder with her eyes rolling back.

Scarlett smiles, slowing down her movements and helping her girlfriend ride out her orgasm. She gives Y/N's shoulder and neck some soft kisses and whispering I love you.

Y/N whimpered when Scarlett pulled her fingers out, she dropped her head against Scarlett's shoulder, breathing heavily. But her head turned to the side when her girlfriend starts cleaning her fingers with her tongue, and tasting her cum.

"So delicious." Scarlett whispered, smirking.

Y/N blushed, smiling shyly. "You're... I just love you so much." She said.

Scarlett chuckled softly, she hugged Y/N's waist and kissed her cheek. "I love you too, baby. You sexy woman."

Y/N rolled her eyes, smiling. "I'm the sexy one? Please, you're the sexy one here." She said. "And I'm soaked down there, clean me up, please?"

"Of course, my love." Scarlett said. "With my tongue?" She asked, grinning.

"Scarlett!" Y/N said, laughing.

Scarlett just laugh, she stood up with Y/N in her arms, carrying her bridal style. "I'm joking, I don't want to tire you out too much."

Y/N just giggled, burying her face in Scarlett's chest.

— after doing an aftercare, Scarlett sang her girlfriend to sleep. And the actress is still wide awake, just admiring her girlfriend's features.

Y/N doesn't know, but every time she falls asleep, Scarlett would stay awake to watch her sleep and be there at the moment, even just for a minute. She's just taking more of her time to admire Y/N because she's well aware that she can only do that for now while Y/N is still... there.

She sighs while gently caressing Y/N's cheek, and she can't help herself but to cry. She loves Y/N so much and counting her days just breaks her heart in an unimaginable way. But she doesn't want to stop now, and she'll never stop. In fact, she's willing to be in that place all over again even though she knows the ending. If it means that she gets to be with Y/N, then she'll willingly take that chance and feel all the pain. If it means that she gets to hold the love of her life, then she can bare the pain.

But that's not possible.

The actress knows that's not possible. The only thing that's possible is feeling the pain all over again. That, she knows will always be with her. She'll never see Y/N again, but the pain will stay.

It will always stay.

Scarlett wiped her tears when Y/N snuggled closer, hugging her waist. She licked her lips and took a deep breath.

"I love you." Scarlett whispered, kissing Y/N's forehead.

The actress closed her eyes, letting sleep take over her. Her heart feels heavy, but she knows she'll be okay tomorrow once she looks into her girlfriend's eyes.

And a question that's buried deep inside her keeps creeping in: what will happen to her or what will she do once there's no Y/N's eyes to look into?

———

Author: Stay safe, loves. Xo