Adorable

"Stop covering your face." Scarlett said, smiling widely. "I wanna see you."

Y/N bit her lip, taking her hands away from her face.

"Adorable." Scarlett said, grinning.

"You used to say that whenever I'd cover my face." Y/N said and smiled.

"I wanna play outside!" Y/N said, giggling while running away from her mom.

"Slow down, honey! You're gonna trip!" Y/M/N said, running after her daughter. (Y/M/N—Your Mother's Name.)

Y/N didn't listen; she continued to run outside their backyard to play. But then, what her mom said came true when she tripped, and she cried when she felt the sting on her knee.

"Sweetie!" Y/M/N said, kneeling in front of her daughter.

"Y/N!" Y/S/N said, running towards her baby sister with her friend, Scarlett, behind her.

"I-It hurts!" Y/N cried.

"Come on, sweetie, let's clean that up." Y/M/N said and picked up her daughter.

They all walked inside the house and Y/M/N sat Y/N down on the couch.

"Stay with your sister, I'm gonna get the first aid kit." Y/M/N said to Y/S/N before she stood up and walked away to get the first aid kit.

"Hey, Y/N." Scarlett said.

Sniffling, Y/N looked at Scarlett. "H-Hey, Scarlett."

Scarlett smiles and sat down next to Y/N, "It's gonna be okay, I'm here."

Y/N didn't say anything, she just covered her face because she's red from crying and she's incredibly shy around Scarlett.

"Stop covering your face," Scarlett said. "I wanna see you."

Slowly, Y/N obeyed.

"Adorable." Scarlett said, smiling.

"I know, I remember now." Scarlett said, smiling. "Hey, Y/N... I'm serious when I said that I'll be by your side with everything. And now that I know you're Y/S/N's little sister, I'm more than willing and determined to be there for you. So, I think I'm gonna clear some of my schedule and be with you with all your chemo treatments."

"Scar... you don't have to do that." Y/N said.

"I want to," Scarlett said, smiling. "I'm gonna be there with you, Y/N. I'll be your strength. You won't change my mind, you're stuck with me now."

Y/N chuckled, but then she heard clicking. She looked behind and saw a paparazzi. "Oh, and here I thought we'll have a peaceful night." She said.

Scarlett looked behind her, "They're always there. I just learned how to ignore them."

"You don't worry that he'll publish articles about us? We're sitting pretty close." Y/N said, looking back to Scarlett.

Scarlett shook her head, "I don't care. I wish he would." She said.

Y/N laughed, "You're crazy."

"I like you, that's all I care about." Scarlett said, smiling.

Y/N's heart thumped. "I like you too."

"Good," Scarlett whispered and pulled Y/N's face closer, crashing their lips in a passionate kiss.

Y/N melted and she kissed Scarlett back, she gently cupped Scarlett's jaw, caressing it.

Scarlett licked Y/N's bottom lip, and she smiles a little when Y/N opened her mouth, allowing her to deepen the kiss. And as she met Y/N's tongue, her left hand goes to the back of Y/N's head, pulling her even closer.

"Hm," Y/N hummed into the kiss.

Scarlett couldn't help her smile, so she pulled away, biting Y/N's bottom lip.

"Can we do that more?" Y/N asked as soon as they stare into each other's eyes.

"Definitely." Scarlett said, smiling widely.

Y/N giggled, caressing Scarlett's cheek. "Thank you, Scar."

"For the kiss? I enjoyed it too." Scarlett said with a soft chuckle.

Y/N laughed, shaking her head. "Not just that. Just... thank you for everything."

Scarlett smiles, "I'm always here for you, Y/N. Let's just forget about everything, the past, and the future and let's just seize the day, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan." Y/N said, smiling.

"Now, why don't we go back to your place and watch movies, yeah?" Scarlett said, smiling.

Y/N nodded her head, "I would love to."

Scarlett smiles and nodded her head, she stood up and extended her hand for Y/N. "Let's go, my lover."

Y/N's eyed widened as she looked up at Scarlett, "What did you call me?" She asked.

"My lover." Scarlett said, raising an eyebrow. "What?"

Y/N held Scarlett's hand and stood up, "That's pretty interesting because I don't remember you asking me to be your girlfriend." She said, raising an eyebrow.

Scarlett chuckled and nodded her head, "Okay, okay, my bad." She said and cleared her throat. Then she look between Y/N's eyes, holding her hands. "Y/N, my adorable baby, will you make me the happiest and be my girlfriend?"

Y/N smiles widely, blushing. "I would love to."

Scarlett giggled in happiness, and peck Y/N's lips. "Can I call you my lover now?" She asked.

"You can call me anything you want." Y/N said.

"Okay, kitten." Scarlett said, smirking.

Y/N blushed. "Hey! I take it back, I'm your lover, call me that." She said.

Scarlett laugh and starts walking towards Y/N's car, ignoring the paparazzi. "Hm, I'll think about it." She said.

Y/N just playfully rolled her eyes, laughing. She's not sure what will happen from now on, but she'll listen to her girlfriend: seize the day. And she'll make the most of it.

———

Author: seize the day, loves. Have a great day/night<3