Not Good

FEW HOURS LATER

As usual, Scarlett is awake while Y/N sleeps peacefully.

After their skinny dipping, the couple watched movies and just cuddled, and it didn't take long for Y/N to fall asleep. She's getting extra tired and it worries Scarlett so much, especially when her girlfriend starts getting pale each day. The actress knows that her girlfriend's health is not good, despite what Y/N tells her. She can see it's not getting better. That's also why she was worried earlier when Y/N said that they should skinny dip, but her girlfriend looked so excited and happy that she couldn't say no.

Scarlett was brought back to reality when her girlfriend suddenly woke up, getting up from the bed and running towards the bathroom. It happened so quick that Scarlett could only blink.

"Baby?" Scarlett stood up and immediately walked towards the bathroom. Her girlfriend was throwing up, she frowned and helped Y/N. She gently rub her back. "I got you, baby. You're okay." She whispered.

"I-It hurts." Y/N cried, then she gagged before puking everything that she ate earlier.

Scarlett's heart shattered, she can feel the aching from her heart traveling all over her body. "I'm sorry you feel this way, my love." She said.

Y/N didn't say anything and just shook her head.

"We should go to the hospital, baby." Scarlett said.

"N-No," Y/N said and went limp against Scarlett's body. "There's no point."

"But—"

Y/N interrupted Scarlett, "There's no point, babe. There's nothing they can do to improve my health, and I don't want to spend my last days in the hospital." She said and wiped the wide of her mouth with her jacket.

Scarlett sighed and nodded her head. "Okay baby, I understand. Let me help you clean up and we'll change your clothes, okay?"

"Okay, baby. Thank you." Y/N said, smiling weakly.

"Anything for you, my love." Scarlett said and kissed Y/N's head.

— after brushing Y/N's teeth, cleaning her up, and changing her clothes, the couple stayed on the porch, watching the night sky and listening to the sound of waves.

Y/N was sitting between Scarlett's legs, and as she listened to Scarlett's humming, her head rested on her girlfriend's shoulder, while the actress held her in her arms.

"Can you sing for me?" Y/N asked, staring at the moon.

"Of course, my love. What song would you like me to sing?" Scarlett asked.

"Um," Y/N hummed. "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, the one you sang with Bono." She said, smiling.

Scarlett smiles and nodded her head, she started humming the tune before singing.

"I have climbed highest mountains
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for..."

Y/N smiles, Scarlett's voice is relaxing. Perfect at the moment.

Scarlett took a deep breath before singing again.

"I believe in the kingdom come
Then all the colors will bleed into one
Bleed into one
But, yes, I'm still running

You broke the bonds and you loosed the chains
Carried the cross of my shame
Of my shame
You know I believe it

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for..."

Scarlett kissed Y/N's head before ending the song.

"But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for..."

Y/N smiles weakly and kissed Scarlett's arm, "Thank you."

"Anything for you, my love." Scarlett whispered, "Anything."

"Remember that I'll always be with you, like the moon." Y/N said, her voice getting weaker.

Scarlett got scared, "Baby, are you okay?"

"Mhm," Y/N hummed. "Just tired, my love. I'll sleep now, okay?"

Scarlett didn't know if that was literally, and she's scared. "I'll be here when you wake up, baby." She said, trying her best not to cry and worry Y/N.

"I know," Y/N whispered. "I love you so much."

"I love you more, Y/N." Scarlett said, "I love you so much."

Y/N didn't say anything else and just put all her weight on Scarlett's body.

Scarlett clenched her jaw and held Y/N closer, listening to her breathing and hoping that she would still hear that sound in the morning.

———

Author: Stay safe, loves. Xo