Chapter 1 The Attack Begins

It is finally the day, the day for the Lancers, the Resistance, the Citizens, and the Rebel students to launch their attack on Academia. Everyone has gathered in front of the You Show Duel School, Asuka says, "If we're going to fight Academia, it has to be now!"

"Indeed. Academia not only wants the power to create the utopia, but also the power of GOD to destroy the world. We can't let that happen." Reisho says.

"With this, we will be setting our main route for the attack." Yuya says while showing a project of the whole Academia Island, which has a lot of arrows on it. Yuya, Yuni, Reiji, and Reisho have told every one of them their plan and the attack route.

Yusho says, "Sarah and I will also go too."

"But Dad...are you sure?" Yuni asks.

"Yeah, mom...what if Father sees you again..." Reisho says.

"I can't let everyone fight Academia while doing nothing but waiting here." Sarah says. "We need to stop Akaba Leo and the sinister 4 behind him."

"And we will talk to Akaba Leo." Yusho adds.

"That's too bad. The Professor won't see you. You will never reach Academia" Just then, the door opens and Dennis appears.

"It can't be!" Yuzu gasps. "Dennis?"

"Oh, but it is. It's been a while, everyone. Hiiragi Yuzu, why don't you come with me?" Dennis asks.

"Like we are going to hand Yuzu over to you guys!" Yuya steps in front of Yuzu, causing her to blush a little.

"And for what you've done to Heartland, we're not letting you do as you wish!" Rio says.

"Oh, you guys are here as well!" Dennis says, "So it is not just the runaways, but the Lancers and the Synchro Dimension Citizens are here as well...It is really entertaining, isn't it? However, this is nowhere near my level as an entertainer though."

Yugo yells, "Don't screw with us. You lost against Kurosaki and your disguise was peeled off. You're no entertainer!"

"It wasn't peeled off. I revealed my true self by myself. All in order to liven up the Duel." Dennis says while stepping forward, "As expected, it brought great joy to the audience."

"Dennis..." Yusho says.

"So you do know him, Dad?" Katrina asks.

"It's been a while, teacher." Dennis says. "How nostalgic...I admired you on the streets of Heartland. My love for Entertainment Dueling awoke when I saw you. However, I believe right now I've surpassed you in your ability to mesmerize the audience."

"Are you sure?" Yusho asks.

"Why don't we test it out? I even brought a gallery with me." Dennis says as some Academia soldiers appear. Kenzan grits his teeth, "How did they even find out this place?"

"I found out where you were hiding from eyewitness reports. Teacher, I think fate brought you to the Fusion Dimension. By all means, please watch your student grow." Dennis says.

"What student?" Ron demands, "Because of you, the whole Heartland was in a ruined state! Do you think we're going to wait quietly while you spew that nonsense?"

The others start to cheer for them as they also yell back. But Yusho says, "Fine. I accept your challenge."

"Dad?" Yuni asks.

"Everyone stand back." Yusho says while turning to Dennis. "You haven't grown an inch since back then."

"What?" Dennis asks.

"Before, you only captivated people with the flashiness of your shows. But can you provide a message that shakes the heart of your audience?" Yusho asks. "That's the first rule!"