Chapter 7 Fallen Angels

Yuzu, Sarah, Ryu, Bruno, and Victoria are now walking toward the Osiris Red Dorm. Ryu asks, "So Mom, is it true that you are actually the head of the Obelisk female Dorm?"

Sarah nods and says, "When I came to Academia seven years ago, the former Chancellor Samejima gave me the role. A lot of females in Academia go to Obelisk Dorm, some of them, like Serena, like to stay at the Osiris Red Dorm or Ra Yellow Dorm. Because of the numbers, there are two Obelisk Dorm supervisors instead of one like the others."

Yuzu says, "But what about this Osiris Red Dorm? Who is the Dorm supervisor?"

"If none of the teachers have left except me...then it might be her..." Sarah frowns as they see a woman standing in front of them.

"Sarah...I see you have returned." The woman has black long hair and is wearing an Osiris Red uniform and standing in front of them. Sarah says, "Midori Hibiki. It sure has been a while."

"Yeah. Our last meeting was three years ago when you ran away from Academia." Midori says, "As the Professor's orders, why don't you hand over your daughter Hiiragi Yuzu?"

"I won't ever hand Yuzu to that former husband of mine." Sarah says. "Why were you following the Professor's orders?"

"You dare to ask that question? We, teachers of Academia, are forbidden to leave the place. I tried, but in the end, my brother has been carded." Midori says.

"Carded?" This causes everyone to gasp in shock. Midori says, "For my brother and the Osiris Red students, I will fight, even if you're my friend, Sarah."

"Very well. I'll bring you out of that darknes." Sarah says as she activates her Duel Disk. "Duel!" (Sarah:4000)(Midori:4000)

Midori says, "I'll get the first turn. I Summon Fallen Angel Ukoback! (ATK:700/DEF:1000 LV:3)"

After the monster is summoned, she says, "When Ukoback is summoned, I can send one Fallen Angel card from my deck to the graveyard."

After sending the monster to the graveyard, she says, "I use Magic Card: Ordination Platform of the Fallen Angels! I can special summon a Fallen Angel Monster from the graveyard in Defense Position. Come! Nurse Reficule the Fallen One! (ATK:1400/DEF:600 LV:4)

After another Fallen Angel appears, Midori says, "I set two cards and end my turn."

Sarah stares at the card and says, "Fallen Angels...they are only dangerous when a lot of the cards are in the graveyard. My turn!"

After drawing a card, Sarah says, "I set Scale 2 Blue-Eyes Warrior and Scale 9 Blue-Eyes Magician on the Pendulum Scale, with these, I can summon monsters from Level 3 to 8! Pendulum Summon, come forth! My Blue-Eyes White Dragon!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8)

After the dragon appears, Sarah says, "I'm sorry, but I have to win this duel. I set one card on the field, and I use Blue-Eyes Warrior's Pendulum Effect, when I summon a Normal Monster, I can give you 1000 damage."

As the warrior slashes at Midori, she grits her teeth. (Midori:4000-3000) "I use Trap Card: Fallen Angels Falling from Grace! I send Fallen Angel Ukoback to the graveyard and destroy one card on the field. I choose Blue-Eyes White Dragon!"

After the dragon is destroyed, Sarah grits her teeth and Yuzu says, "Oh no...she just summoned Blue Eyes White Dragon, and then it is destroyed already..."

"I set two cards and end my turn." Sarah grits her teeth.

Midori says, "Sarah. I'm going to show you that I'm not the old me that you know, because of Academia. Let me show you why. I send two cards from my hand to the graveyard and Special Summon Fallen Angel Mastema from my hand!" (ATK:2600/DEF:2600 LV:7)