Chapter 19 Victoria vs. Fubuki: Darkness

"Now who is going to be the next victim?" Back at the volcano, Fubuki taunts the four Academia students in front of them.

"Yuri? Johan? Dennis? Kenzan!" At the same time, Yuzu's group arrives, with Yuri gasping in shock. "Yuzu! Don't get close!"

This causes them to freeze, but it is too late, Fubuki notices them and he says, "Hiiragi Yuzu. So you have come to us."

"Tenjoin Fubuki?" Victoria can only gasp in shock at the mask that she's wearing, and she can only mutter in shock. "No..."

"Even Fujiwara Victoria is here...what a surprise." Fubuki says. "It is thanks to your blood that I've been revived, but don't worry, I'm not going to take your blood because I have something else."

"You..." Victoria is incensed. Yuzu asks, "Wait, where is Asuka? How come she's never with you guys?"

"She's here." Yuri shows the card, and it causes them to widen their eyes in shock. "He is not Fubuki, he is Yami using his body and deck. The real Fubuki won't card his sister with cold blood."

"Damn it..." Ryu mutters.

"So you're saying that all I am just being a vessel for you? How about I show you how strong I am so that you won't underestimate me?" Victoria walks into the lava platform and Fubuki says, "Oh? Let's see if you have the guts, girl."

Then both of them activate their Duel Disks, with Victoria activating the Field Magic Crossover. Both of them yell, "Duel!" (Victoria:4000)(Fubuki:4000)

Victoria says, "I'll get the first turn. I Summon Clear Phantom! (ATK:1200/DEF:800 LV:3)"

After the Monster appears, Victoria says, "I set one card and end my turn."

Fubuki says, "My turn!" After drawing a card, he says, "I send Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my hand to the Graveyard so that I can Special Summon Red-Eyes Black Meteor Dragon! (ATK:2000/DEF:2000 LV:6) And with its effect, it gains a Level."

After the dragon appears, he says, "Battle! I attack Clear Phantom with Red-Eyes Black Meteor Dragon!"

Victoria braces for the attack as her monster is destroyed. (Victoria:4000-3200) Victoria says, "I use Continuous Trap: Memory Snatcher! With this card on the field, you can no longer check what cards are in your graveyard. And when Clear Phantom is destroyed, I can send your Red-Eyes Black Meteor Dragon to your graveyard and also the top 3 cards from your deck!"

Fubuki is surprised, and he can't see what cards he sent to the graveyard. Fubuki says, "I set one card and end my turn."

Dennis says, "So Fubuki can no longer see the cards in the graveyard...but he still knows that Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Meteor Dragon are in there..."

"Yeah." Yuri says.

"My turn!" Victoria draws a card and says, "I Summon Clear Rage Golem! (ATK:1600/DEF:1800 LV:4)"

After the golem appears, Victoria yells, "Battle! I attack you directly with Clear Rage Golem! Clear Rage attack!"

Fubuki says, "I use Trap Card: Offensive Guard. I can halve the battle damage and draw one card."

Fubuki is blasted by the attack as he grits his teeth. (Fubuki:4000-3200)

"I'm not finished yet, when Clear Rage Golem attacks directly, for each card in your hand, you take 300 damage! There are 4 cards in your hand, so take 1200 damage!" (Fubuki:3200-2000)

Ryu says, "Good, now he only has half of his LP left!"

"Victoria can do this for sure!" Yuzu cheers.

"I set one card and end my turn." Victoria says while placing the card.