Chapter 22 Five God Dragon

When Aera and the others are leaving, they manage to encounter Rumi's group. After the greeting, Rumi asks, "What happened to you, Ruri? Brother? Both of you look so wet..."

Shun says, "Ruri fell into a room filled with water, Mom has to fight the culprit while we were trying to save her."

Condor says, "Is that so? Are you alright, Ruri?"

Ruri says, "I'm fine. But what about you guys?"

Rumi says, "We managed to meet up with the others, and we found out the secrets about our Dragons. Apparently, our dragons are given to us by some free-willed humanoid AIs who are living in the Duel Monsters world for now."

"What do you mean free-willed humanoid AIs?" Jean asks.

"We can explain it later, right now we need to find the others and warn them about the Supreme King inside Yuya and the others." Kaito says.

Just then, they see a man standing in front of them, and he says, "If you think you're going to leave, then you're wrong."

The man is wearing black glasses and also has a dark outfit. Rebecca gasps, "Mr. T?"

"Oh? It seems that one of you actually knows me." The man known as Mr. T says. "From orders of Mistress, we cannot let you leave this place."

Just then, a dark sphere ground starts to form and trap all 10 of them inside. "Rebecca, who is this guy?"

"He is Trueman, also known as Mr. T. He used to be Darkness' messenger. Or right now, Yami..." Rebecca glares at the man in front of them.

Trueman says, "Our mistress has been angry that you Lancers keep ruining her plans, so she sent me with the strongest Fusion Monster to defeat you."

"Strongest Fusion Monster?" Kaito asks.

Rebecca says, "If I remember... guys. Just let me duel this one."

The others nod as Rebecca activates her Duel Disk, thus activating the Action Field.

"Duel!" (Mr. T:4000)(Rebecca:4000)

"I'll get the first turn." Mr. T says. "I activate my Continuous Magic: Future Fusion! By sending fusion-component monsters from my deck to my graveyard, I can Special Summon their Fusion Monster on my second turn after the Magic's activation. I send Des Volstgalph, Rare Metal Dragon, Spear Dragon, Spirit Ryu, and Infernal Dragon to my graveyard."

"Five Dragons right off the bat?" Ron gasps.

"This card combination... I knew it!" Rebecca says.

"You have guessed the monster I will be summoning. Yes, the monster I will summon is Five God Dragon!" Mr. T says.

"Five God Dragon?!" The Xyz Dimension Duelists are confused, as Rebecca says, "Five God Dragon has the most ATK in Duel Monsters... Then, I just need to finish you off before the fifth turn."

"No need for that." Mr. T says. "If you want to see it that much, I shouldn't make you wait for four turns. I also activate my Magic Card: Dragon's Mirror. By banishing fusion component monsters from my side of the field or graveyard, I can Special Summon one Dragon-type monster."

"What?" Everyone gasps in shock.

"I banish the five dragons in my graveyard... Come out, Five God Dragon!"

Just then, everyone takes a step back as the giant dragon with five different heads appears in front of them. (ATK:5000/DEF:5000 LV:12)

"He brought out a 5000 ATK Dragon on the first turn?" Shun asks.

"How is she going to fight something like that?" Lisa asks.