Chapter 4 Groups and Goals

Inside Academia, Leo hears one of the teachers and he says, "So the Lancers is coming over to Academia..."

He also notices the footage of the ship and the people there, he finds his ex-wife, Sarah, and his best friend Sakaki Yusho, also on the ship, along with the piece that he wanted, Hiiragi Yuzu, who has the soul of Akaba Ray.

And in the Arc Reactor, Mistress Thousand says, "Looks like Black Mist has failed. I can't sense his energy."

"At least we manage to buy a lot of time." Yami says, "All of them have the pieces of the Genesis Omega Dragon. All we need is the Supreme King to wake inside those three and force them to summon all 10 of them."

Itchize says, "That fool Akaba Leo. He still thinks that Supreme King is only inside Zarc and Zarine. What he doesn't know is that even his daughter holds that soul as well."

Back on the ship, Reisho says, "I am not sure who are the ones guarding the places, but I know for sure that these 20 places are actually the ones with the heavy guards."

As he shows the location. Yuya says, "The names of the locations are Main Classroom, Harbor, Obelisk Female Dorm, Obelisk Male Dorm, Ra Yellow Dorm, Osiris Red Dorm, Duel Classroom, West Tower, East Tower, Duel Monster's Lab, Training Facility, Volcano, Prison Cell, Library, Abandoned Dorm, SAL Lab, Forest, warehouse, cliff, and Experimental Lab. After these 20 places are conquered, the only left is Akaba Leo's place...the Chancellor's office."

"But why are there 5 dorms with different names?" Rua asks.

"There is a ranking system in Academia. The strongest go to the Obelisk Dorm, and then Ra Yellow and finally Osiris Red." Sona says.

"It was a traditional system until Akaba Leo took over." Sarah sighs. "After he took over, there is no such thing as a ranking system and everyone is trained to be a Duel Soldier. Only the best ones go to the Obelisk Force."

"Seriously? Who was the principal of the school that made those rules?" Yuzu gasps.

"That will be Chancellor Samejima." Asuka frowns, and those from Academia are also saddened at the name.

"Samejima?" Those from the original world are surprised to learn that even the chancellor has revived. Hana says, "Yes, he was just like the past. If you know what I mean."

Victoria says, "Seriously...I would definitely want to meet him."

"I might have resigned the teacher's role before Akaba Leo arrives, but from what I've heard, none of the teachers have left." Sarah adds. "Some of them might be forced by Akaba Leo, or they might be either carded or being controlled by the parasite..."

"That's why we will try to save each and every one of them." Yuya says.

"Back to the topic, with Dennis joining us, we have a total of sixty people on this ship. To make it easier, we'll split into 12 groups." Reisho says. "My dad might be targetting those who are from Zarc, Zarine, and Ray's fragments. That's why we pick 12 groups so that each of them is separated."

"Guess we won't be in the same group, Ruri." Rumi says to her sister, who frowns, "Yeah..."

"And here are the listings of the group." Reiji says as he takes out the list, with the first one being the leader.

Group 1: Yusho, Reiji, Vivian, Yuya, Hana

Group 2: Chris, Yuto, Shark, Rio, Thomas

Group 3: Crow, Yugo, Ruka, Sawatari, Michael

Group 4: Johan, Asuka, Yuri, Dennis, Kenzan

Group 5: Reisho, Yuni, Katrina, Reira, Sergey