Chapter 18 The Real Reira

Yuni, Reisho, Reira, Katrina, and Sergey are running while they meet up with Yuto's group. Katrina asks, "You guys are fine?"

"Yeah." Rio says, "Yuni, Reisho, do you know this guy? He tried to stop us, but we carded him just in case."

When Rio hands over the card, Yuni, and Reisho widen their eyes in surprise. Reisho says, "You're kidding me? It's Frost?!"

"Are you telling me that this Traitor was helping Akaba Leo this whole time? He's already done a lot of damage to brother and now he is going to harm us again?" Yuni asks.

"Wait, sister, what do you mean Traitor? Who is this guy?" Katrina asks.

"He is from the Original Dimension, Frost. It is thanks to him that Brother has Supreme King possessing him." Yuni says with anger. "And now the Supreme King also possesses Yuzu and I as well...Give me one reason why can't I strip his card?"

Reisho says, "Because we need some answers. Let's free him and see how he tries to explain for himself."

Yuni nods as she puts the card on the ground and uncards him, once he slowly wakes up, he notices that Sakaki Yuni and Akaba Reisho are glaring at him.

"Sakaki Yuni and Akaba Reisho?" Frost gasps. "What are you doing here?"

Reisho just gives him a punch on the face, causing him to tumble to the ground again. Reisho says, "Do you think I'll forget what you've done to my best friend?"

Then Frost remembers Zarc and says, "Where is Zarc? I heard from your father that he's here in this dimension! We have to eliminate him!"

Yuni says, "You are not going to eliminate my brother, Frost. You have already done a lot of damage to us."

"I know, that's why I'm going to correct it! If we get rid of Zarc, then the Supreme King won't be able to destroy the world again!" Frost says.

"You're still saying that?" Reisho yells. "The Supreme King is not only inside Yuya but also Yuzu and Yuni! The En Cards that we made have split them into their bodies!"

This causes Frost to freeze, and he asks, "Did your father know about this? That the Supreme King is inside Ray's body?"

"Oh trust me, I haven't met him ever since I decided to help the Lancers and stop him with this Arc Area Project." Reisho says with a snarl. "The Arc Area Project is not going to restore the four dimensions into one, it is just creating three more beings just like Supreme King!"

"Wait, what?" Frost asks. "What do you mean by that?"

Katrina asks, "Sister, Reisho, are we seriously need to waste our time trying to explain everything to him?"

Yuni says, "Katrina, as much as I don't want to, this guy is delusional. And someone needs to correct his mind."

"Wait, sister?" Frost is surprised to see Katrina, and Yuni sighs, "This is our blood-related sister, Katrina."

"Blood-related? But how? Your parents were dead!" Frost asks.

"They are not dead! The world split into four dimensions also revived all of them, including my mother." Reisho says. "And that's why we are not going to let you destroy the 4 dimensions and card those innocent people!"

"You do know that they are not real! Why are you still in denial?" Frost asks. "Are your already dead parents really blind you to see the truth?"

Reisho growls as he grabs Frost's collar, "Listen, Frost. Only you are in denial! Nobody is like you! Who wants their parents to be dead? We would rather be in a mistake if the truth only pains us!"