Chapter 5 Cronos de Medici

The ship is about to arrive at everyone prepares their Duel Disks, once the ship lands, it is time for them to fight. After the ship lands, Yuya looks around and finds that Academia is quite empty.

"Strange...where are the other Academia members?" Yuni asks. "How come there aren't any enemies that come to greet us?"

Reisho says, "The population of Academia soldiers aren't that many as you think...with the decrease in numbers, I have to guess that they've decided to go with the defense instead of offense."

"So that means we'll be able to find them once we arrive at the locations." Yuya says. "Everyone. Best of luck."

Everyone nods as they start to split up. Yuya's group rushes into the main building of Academia, and they manage to arrive at the Main Classroom Hall.

"This is where we learn the basics or other subjects." Hana says, "The Main Classrooms."

When they decide to explore the place, they see a man standing in front of them in front of the conference hall. His usual outfit consists of the a more regal variation on the standard Obelisk Blue uniform, complete with gold trimmings and ruffled pink collar, shoulders, upper chest, and sleeves. His blonde hair is sectioned in two layers, with the layer furthest from his face tightly bound in a ponytail, and he also wears crescent-shaped earrings.

"Chronos-sensei!" Hana gasps.

"Sensei? He is one of the teachers I assume?" Reiji asks.

"He is the Head Teacher of the Obelisk Dorm." Hana says.

"What do we have here." Chronos says while looking at the group. "Signorina Hana. Even you have joined the side of those Lancers. Such a shame, you are a talented student, someone like you is needed for our Utopia."

"A world created by destroying innocent lives is not a Utopia. I was one of the victims until the Lancers saved me!" Hana says. "I have no intention to return."

Chronos sighed in disappointment. "You have been poisoned by them. It is a shame. The least I can do is to defeat you by my own hands!" Chronos activated his Duel Disk.

Hana says, "Guys, leave him to me. I will deal with him."

The others nod as Hana activates her Duel Disk, and the Field Magic Crossover appears on the field.

"It's a shame that it comes to this, Signorina Hana. Very well. I shall give you a personal lecture." Chrono says. "Duel!" (Chronos:4000)(Hana:4000)

As they start the duel, Vivian turns to Yuya, "Brother Yuya, I assume he is also one of the teachers from the original past?"

"Yes, Chronos de Medici, what I knew about him is that he usually calls those from Osiris Red Osiris Slackers, especially Yuki Judai, the one who I inherited the deck from.

Hana says, "Come to think of it, the last time I dueled Sensei is back at the Entrance Exam, right?"

"I remember that time, Signorina. It was an undesirable duel." Chrono says.

"That's why I'll pay back all the things sensei has done for me in these 3 years!" Hana says.

"We'll see about that. I'll go first. I Summon Antique Gear Soldier in defense mode." (ATK:1300/DEF:1300 LV:4)

After the monster appears, Reiji asks, "So he uses the Antique Gear deck as well..."

Yusho says, "I heard from my students, Antique Gear Decks are Honored Student Decks. If my hypothesis is correct, he might be the one who distributed the decks to the students who destroyed Standard, Synchro, and Xyz..."