Chapter 13 Show of Nature

"That's!" Mark gasps as he sees Risu's team arriving.

"Risu! Jack! Crow!" Rin cheers.

"Rua! Wilson!" Ruka adds.

"Sorry for letting you wait." Risu says as they all land on the ground, and Battle Beast as to dodge and give up carding Gongenzaka. Jack decides to intrude on the duel. (Jack:4000-2000)

"Sorry for letting you wait? Are you Lancers as well?" Sanders asks.

"We can't deny being their comrade." Jack says to Gongenzaka, "Leave this to me and Yugo. Get back."

"S-sure." Gongenzaka says as Sawatari holds him up.

"You were holding out like that because you know Risu's group is coming?" Sawatari asks.

"Impossible. I didn't know." Gongenzaka says. "But I believed something might happen under pressure. When miracles happen, they will hold on to them."

Risu asks, "But what are you guys doing here? I thought you were supposed to go to other places..."

"We were captured here." Rin says. "We fell into the trap and that's why we're here."

"Wait, where is Crow?" Kiryu asks.

"Crow..." Yugo lowers his head and Sawatari decides to show the three cards of Tsukikage, Crow, and Michael, this causes all 5 of them to widen their eyes.

"Crow...Michael...they tried to save me..." Sawatari says.

"We're sorry. We should've been stronger..." Ruka says with tears in her eyes.

"DID YOU DO THIS TO CROW?" Just then, Jack is angry at Battle Beast, who shows no remorse and says, "What if I did?"

"Unforgivable! For Team Satisfaction and the children in the orphanage who sent us off, I will crush you!" Jack yells.

"Interesting. You must have a great deal of self-confidence to talk that big." Sanders says. "Now show me. How much you can compete with Academia's Strongest Battle Beast which I personally trained!"

"It is not just him. We are Team Satisfaction!" Risu yells. "We will show you how us Commons struggle to become the top!"

"I set one card and end my turn." Battle Beast says.

"With Jack and Yugo working together, there is no way they can lose." Rua says.

"Yeah! We beg you, Jack Atlas!" Gongenzaka says.

"I'll show you if you want. My dueling that I polished in the world you call the Synchro Dimension!" Jack says. "My turn!"

After drawing a card, he says, "First I set a card!"

After setting the card, Jack starts to move his D-Wheel. "From my hand, I Summon Tuner Monster, Red Resonator!" (ATK:600/DEF:200 LV:2)

After the monster appears, Jack continues, "When I Summon a Red Monster, I can Special Summon Red Warg from my hand by halving its ATK!" (ATK:1400-700/DEF:2200 LV:6)

After summoning another monster, he says, "I tune the Level 6 Red Warg with Level 2 Red Resonator! Howl of the ruler, shake the heavens and the earth! Engrave the power of the one and only supreme ruler into yourself! Synchro Summon! Raging soul, Red Demon Dragon Scarlight!" (ATK:3000/DEF:2500 LV:8)

Jack accelerates after summoning his monster, and he yells, "Let's go!"

He is now riding on the walls as he says, "Once per turn, Red Demon Dragon Scarlight can destroy all Special Summoned Monsters with lower ATK and deal 500 damage for each one! Absolute Power Flame!"