Long Lost Family

Third person

It was morning and K-unit wanted to go check on Alex, they were all shocked when they walked in there and Alex was not there. They all thought he got up to go get food or something but there was a metal scorpion in the bed. They all knew that Alex was once again token by Scorpia. It was right in their own backyard too. They need to work on security now. They ran to the sarge and told him what happen. They started to search for him again but it would take a little bit. Also, MI6 won't tell them where he is.

Alex POV

After what seemed like days of being tortured, they finally did something that I thought they would never do to me again. The same man walked in and grabbed me.

"Did you miss me?" He asked. It was the same rough voice from before and he was back. I was sitting on a chair and he grabbed my neck and picked me up. My feet were off the ground and since my hands were tied behind my back I could not stop him. His grip got tighter and he threw me on the bed. He then got on the bed as well and started to kiss me roughly. He took my shirt off and flipped me so I was on my stomach. He kissed my neck and trail down my back. Then he took his shirt off. Then his pants and mine. He flipped me back to on my back. He kissed me on the lips and tried to open my mouth. He keeps touching me everywhere and he was hurting me so much. He started to kiss my neck and biting my ear.

"Get. Off. Of. Me." I said in pain. He continued and I was getting mad and fed up with this. After about an hour of this, the man got up and started to put his clothes on and mine. Then the door opened and I heard a gunshot go off. I didn't feel any pain, but I did hear someone fall to the ground. Then I felt someone grab me and throw me over there shoulder. I heard gunfire and then it was all quiet. I felt the sun on my bare back and then a helicopter. Then we were in the air. The person carrying me sat me down on the floor of the helicopter and then took the blindfold off. I was looking at a man that I thought had died a long time ago.

"Alex, what did they do to you?" Ian asked. I just looked at him with broken eyes. He was worried about me and my eyes started to close as he worked to put an IV into my arm. I hadn't had much of anything for a long time. He slapped me a little on the face since I was drifting away. "Stay awake for me Alex. There is someone wanting to talk to you." The helicopter flew west and that's all I knew. There was another man checking on my vitals and Ian was trying to talk to me. I didn't have any words.

"He looks to be really dehydrated and really thin." The man next to my Uncle said and I already knew about what he said. "Some knife wounds and looks like he got beaten really badly. Possible his vocal cords are hurt as well." He said looking at my neck. After about 10 minutes the helicopter landed and Ian picked me up with the help of the other guy. There was a big house and the helicopter flew off. They took me into the house and several people came out and helped. I didn't know any of them. My eyes started to close and Ian noticed and sat me down on the ground. My eyes were basically closed and he was trying to keep me awake.

"Come on Alex. Stay awake a little bit longer." More people surrounded around me and I could not stay awake any longer. I let the darkness take me over.

*****

I heard the beating of a heart rate monitor and left like there were many things connected to me. I tried to open my eyes but I only got halfway. I was in a bedroom it looked like. I was in a normal bed but hooked up to several things. My body ached all over. After a minute of trying to wake up the door opened and walked in Ian. He was talking to someone but their face was covered in shadows. Ian looked straight into my eyes and walked over.

"Hey, Alex. How are you doing?" He asked I didn't do anything but look at him.

"You're alive." That was all I could say. My voice was dry so I sounded different and it hurt to talk.