Heartache

As the helicopter landed in BB, Alex began to wake up slowly. Alex felt someone pick him up and put him down on a gurney. They strapped him down to the gurney by the wrists and ankles.

Alex opened his eyes up and began to try and get out of the restraints. He could get out of them because he was still weak from the gas. Alex hated this, he didn't know where he was or anyone around him.

"Let me go." Alex said quietly as he began to pull on the restraints again. "Let me go!" Alex said and several men went over to Alex and held him down. A medic grabbed a string and put it in Alex's arm. Alex's vision began to darken as he lost energy and fell into a deep sleep. Snake was the one to have done it. He was happy to see Alex but sad that he didn't recognize his unit. Wolf, Fox, and Eagle let go of Alex and looked at him.

"What happen to him?" Wolf asked.

"He doesn't recognize us." Eagle said and everyone nodded. They keep rolling Alex to the infirmary. They strapped him down more. There was a strap around his torso, thighs and his calf.

A few hours later Alex woke up and started struggling. He had a heart rate monitor on and it was going crazy. Snake ran in and tried to calm Alex down.

"Alex, calm down. Please Alex." Snake pleaded and Alex stopped and looked at Snake.

"Let me go. I need to get back to Yassen." Alex said and Snake had a surprised look on his face.

"Don't you remember me, or this place?" Snake asked and Alex looked around and couldn't remember anything about the place.

"No, I don't." Alex said back. Snake frowned.

"Your Cub. You belong in k-unit, our unit. Wolf is the leader. Fox was a spy and one of the closest friends you got here. Then Eagle which is a bit of a clown." Snake said and Alex started to remember a little bit but he wanted to see Yassen.

"I don't care. I want to go back to the house you found me in. I want to see Yassen." Alex yelled at Snake. Snake left the room and Alex still tried to get out of the restraints. He was able to get one of them lose and slipped his hand out. He got all the restraints off of him and unplugged the monitor and ran out the door. He heard that there was people running after him. Alex keep running to the gate but he felt a hand on his shoulder and fell to the ground home how.

Alex was on his with a man on top of him.

"Calm down Alex. We're trying to help you." The man said and Alex tried to get out of his grip. "You can't leave. The house was burned down and there was a burnt body in ashes. Who ever was in there is dead." He said and Alex stopped struggling and looked at the man. Alex felt tears build up in his eyes.

"No. No. No!" Alex screamed and tears fell down his cheek. The man grabbed Alex and gave him a hug. "He can't be dead. He just can't be." Alex said into the man's chest. Wolf hugged Alex and the rest of the unit was right behind them.

"Come on Wolf. Sarge wants to see him." Alex stopped crying they took him to the Sergent's office. They had Alex sit down in a chair that was in front of the desk.

"Alright Cub. What can you tell us about what happen the past three years?" The Sarge asked and Alex shook his head.

"I lost my memory all I know about was the that I woke up two days ago. That's all." Alex said with sadness in his voice. He had not emotions. All he could feel was that Yassen was gone and there was nothing Alex could do.

"I see. Snake, give the boy a full check up and he will return tomorrow and work on a mission with you guys. Dismissed." Everyone left the room and Snake gave Alex a full check up. Then it was time for bed. Alex slept in the cabin with his unit but Alex felt like he couldn't sleep.

Alex missed Yassen so much. His heart hurt and he finally fell asleep crying.

——————————————————————————————

Alex Loving Yassen will stop in like 8 or 9 chapters so no worries. The only reason why I know this is because I have written the 8 chapter already. I am going to be evil and make you all wait to read all of them. (Evil laugh)

I promise to update three times a day so you don't have to wait too long.

Vote and Comment if you want. I always love the feedback.