Pain

Alex's POV

I had my eyes closed but I head was hurting and I was cold. I was really cold and I could feel something on my head making it even colder. I felt like crap. Must have been because of the poison. I cracked my eyes open and looked around the room but there were spots in my vision. I looked at someone next to me and I saw it was Yassen. He got up and walked over to me.

"Hey, Alex," Yassen said quietly and I looked at him as pain ran through my whole body. "How do you feel?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes. He knows how I feel. I told him once. I asked him to kill me but he refused. He looked at me worried and I felt bad for him.

"Everything. Hurts." I said with pain in my voice.

"I know Alex. Let me see if I can get Snake in here." I shook my head and he stopped at looked at me questioningly.

"Stay. Please." I said to him and he nodded sitting back down in the chair he was in. Then Snake walked in and walked over to me.

"How's he doing?" Snake asked Yassen and I just looked at Snake, with my eyes that were filled with pain.

"Not well. He said that his whole body is in pain." Yassen said to Snake.

"I don't want to give him painkillers just in case that the poison might react badly." Snake said and then he looked at my eyes. "This is not good." Snake said which got me worried.

"What is it?" Yassen asked and he looked at my eyes. His eyes widen and ran out of the room. No one was telling me anything.

"Snake?" I said quietly. He leaned in closer to hear me. "What's wrong?" I said and he backed up.

"Nothing." I knew he was lying.

"Snake," I said and then he was biting his lip.

"Your eyes are bleeding." He said and I nodded. Yassen walked in he looked like he beat something up. He kneeled down beside me.

"I have to go. I promise I will be back soon." Yassen said to me and then left the room. My back was aching so I tried to move on my side. Snake helped me.

"I am going to wake up everyone so try and get some sleep." I nodded and Snake left the room and I got up slowly and went into the bathroom to look at my eyes. I saw the blood but it wasn't a lot but it was blood. I looked at my skin to see it was really white. Not a normal white. Then I walked to the window and saw Yassen get into a helicopter to go somewhere. I didn't know what to do so I left the room. I was still strong enough to walk on my own but maybe not enough strength to hurt someone. As I walked down the hallway I heard people talking. I got a door that the talk was clear and I opened the door to see four men tied up with blood on the ground. One of the men I recognized and backed up a little. All of the men looked at me.

"Well isn't it Alex Rider." The man said with his rough voice. "I never introduced myself. I am Lou Bills." He said and got closer to me. I backed up a little.

"Lou, stop scaring the kid. I know you like him but I mean come on, the kid was poisoned." Another man said. "I'm Chad Davidson." The other two men didn't talk but Alex felt like Chad was telling the truth a little bit.

"I can't help it that Scorpia wants the kid dead. I was paid to do a job." Lou said and he looked at Chad while saying it. My head started to spin and a little bit and I sat down in the room as the two argued. The other two men got up and came near me.

"You okay kid?" One of the men said. He had a beard. I shook my head and I felt a wave of pain and I closed my eyes. When I opened them back up I was surrounded by the men looking concerned. The other man started to speak

"Look at his eyes." He said looking at my eye.

"I'm fine," I said breathlessly.

"No, you're not fine. You look like a ghost and your eyes are bleeding." Chad said concerned. I got up off the ground and leaned on the wall.

"That all to the poison," I said and I started to walk out of the room but as I got to the door I fell to the ground and I felt like I could not move anymore. The men move to me and started to yell and Wolf came running. I felt him pick me up and take me back to the room. I couldn't fell my legs.

"What in the world where you thinking of going into that room?" Wold asked me.

"I was thinking I heard voices," I said looking at Wolf. Wold looked away from me. "I can't feel my legs," I said and Wolf's eyes widened.

"What?" He said and he got up and ran out the door. He came back with Snake, then a wave of pain came over my body and I closed my eyes. I was in a lot of pain and I didn't know why.

"Alex, Alex. Open your eyes." Snake said but I wasn't listening and felt really cold. I felt sweat on my forehead and I couldn't do much. "Alex. Open your eyes for me." I cracked my eyes opened them a little bit then everything went black and I could not feel anything.