The Rising Phoenix

As chills wen down the teams back the man finally spoke.

"My name is Phoenix." He said with a deep voice that couldn't be his own voice since he looked really skinny and not really tall. The team thought that he was wherein a mic to disguise his voice. "I suggest you put those guns down before my men hurt you."

Then Wolf felt a gun to his back. Wolf slowly put down his gun and so did everyone else.

"Where's Cub?" Wolf asked with a little anger in his voice. The man got up very slowly but gentle and started to pace in front of them. Then the team was forced to their knees with their hand tied behind their back with rope.

"Oh, Alex Rider. Agent 343. Did you know that if you ties 7 three times that you get that number. In relevant it's saying that he is a 007. I think that's interesting really." He said pacing back and forth.

"WHERE IS CUB?" Wolf yelled and then a gun touched his head.

"No need for that Fin. Wolf I don't like that tone of voice. Also I know you love him but you must have known that this was a trap." The gun was removed from Wolf's head. Wolf was blushing a little bit but he still looked mad. The team looked at Wolf questioning him. "As for Cub, he will join you soon. Fin Take them back to HQ. Put them in that special room."

"Are you sure Sir?" Someone said.

"Yes I'm sure Fin. Now go before I lose my temper." He said and the team was pulled to their feet and taken out of the room. They were taken into a van with bags over their heads. They were being taken to Scorpia HQ. It was about a few minutes drive there.

Once they were there, the team was taken out of the van roughly and taken into a room with bags still over their head. Once they were in the room, the guards took off the bags and untied their hands. The guards left right after.

The team now was in a room with six beds and a bathroom. The team looked around the room to look for a way out. The door was locked and there was no windows. Wolf keeps thinking that this was the same room him and Alex were in but there was a lot more space and beds. Wolf sat down on one of the beds and ran his hand through his hair. The others stood in the middle of a room and looked at Wolf.

"What's the thing the Phoenix was talking about with you loving Cub?" The Sargent asked. Wolf looked at them.

"Cub was hurt pretty badly. I had him in my arms, he was almost unconscious when he asked me to kiss him. Before that I had feelings for him but I thought they were a brother type of thing but I was wrong. When Alex kissed me I couldn't help myself but kiss back a little. Then he passed out." Eagle sat down next to Wolf and rubbed his back.

"I see." The Sargent said.

"This is all my fault. If we didn't got to that place then we wouldn't be in this mess." Wolf said and Snake was in front of Wolf.

"We knew the risks. We all want Cub back and this was the only way to do it." Snake said and Wolf nodded. Then the door opened with several guards waking in first and then followed Phoenix with more guards.

"All of you are suppose to strip down to your underwear and put on new cloths that we have provided and give us the other clothing. That means the dog tags and earpieces as well. Fin will make sure there us 5 of each." Then he left the room. The man that Wolf remembered as Fin was still in the room with a few other guards.

"Start changing. In the bathroom is all the clothes. When your done toss the clothes into this bag." He said and Fox went first and came out a minute later with gray sweet pants and a dark blue button up shirt. As everyone changed into the same clothes then gave Fin the their clothes along with the dog tags and earpieces. Then he left with the clothes and there was still two guards in the room.

"Aren't they suppose to be torturing us not keeping us in this nice room?" Snake asked and Wolf nodded.

"Be quiet." One of the guards said and the team looked at the guards like mind your own business but quickly looked back at Wolf. He was laying down on one of the beds and looking at the ceiling wondering where Alex was. Wolf didn't know what to do but a image of Alex hurt in his arms was running through Wolf's head.

The others sat down in beds and laid down just like Wolf. There was nothing they could do. Then the door opened and a figure was pushed into the room. He was pushed to the ground and all the guards left the room. Wolf quickly got up and ran to him.

It was Alex with his brown eyes. Wolf was hugging him tightly and the others got up and walked over.

—————————————————————————————-

I'm only updating once today. It's raining where I am right now and I don't want to do much of anything today. I feel really bad dong this but I will update three times tomorrow.

I already know what the last few chapters are. I could make a sequel or continue and make this a really long book.

Who do you think Phoenix is? A random guy or someone else? Comment what you think.