Fully Healed?

Hope everyone like this chapter. I took out a lot because it was like really sexual. Hope it doesn't get too boring. This should be the last sexual chapter for the rest of the book. Hopefully.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Yassen's POV

I keep driving to one of my other houses that no one knew about but me. Once and a while I would look at Alex and see that he was sleeping. He was so cute that way. I began to smile at his cuteness. We were almost there so I put my hand on Alex's shoulder to tell him to wake up.

I saw him open his eyes slowly and look around sleepy. My smile got bigger and then I saw he looked at me.

"Where almost there." I said and I saw him nodded. He slowly started to wake up. I finally turned off the car and hopped out of it. I saw Alex get out as well and we walked into the house. I had the key under the mat. We walked in and then I closed the door, locking it. I turned around and found that Alex started to kiss me. He pushed me against the door. Then he started to bit my lip for more contact.

I opened my mouth and found his tongue touching mine. He started to get a little rougher by biting my lip. I wrapped my arms around him and parted from him.

"Shall we continue this in the bedroom." I let him go and walked to the nearest bedroom. No one kept this house up unlike some of my other ones. It was deserted. I walked into the first bedroom and Alex was right behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss my neck.

I turned around and started to kiss him. We started to back up to the bed. Alex pulled my shirt off and then I slowly took his shirt off, teasing him. Then I saw the dog tag. I stopped and looked at it.

"What?" Alex asked and I grabbed the dog tags and looked at them.

"You join SAS?" I asked and Alex bit his lip.

"They kind of forced me too. Wolf gave it to me this morning." Alex said and I looked at him. He was looking at the floor.

"They can't force you to do anything." I grabbed his chin and kissed him lightly. Then he started to get rougher and pushed me on to the bed. I felt the dog tag touch my skin and then I felt Alex's warm body. I wrapped my arms around his waste and his hands were at my neck. I began teasing him by not french kissing him.

He began to become annoyed and started to nibble at my ear and lick them. Then he kissed my jaw and neck. I began to pull at his pants. As he kept kissing me I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off, leaving him in boxer. I felt Alex smile and he moved his hands and sat up. He unbutton my pants and pulled them off. He continued to kiss me and I refused to french kiss him. He'd bit at my lip till I opened my mouth and let him in.

I rolled us over so I was on top. I would pull Alex into me. Our hip connected a lot and the kiss got heated. I would hear Alex moan once and awhile. Then I stopped and looked at Alex. I looked right into his eyes. His beautiful brown eyes. I saw lust and pleasure. Also I saw he wanted more.

"You sure you want to go farther?" I asked Alex.

"Your fully healed?" Alex asked with hope in his eyes.

"I wouldn't be asking you if I wasn't." I said to Alex. I whispered it into his ear. "You want more?" I asked in a sexual tone.

"Yes." Alex said slowly. "I want you Yassen. I love you." I smiled at him.

"I love you too." I said and then I started to think.