Trap From Old Enemies

Alex's POV

I was still in England, but I was stuck in a hotel waiting for a women. She was suppose to be wherein a red dress, brown hair and eyes. She was also to have a tattoo on her back of a phoenix. I waited in the lobby for about an hour and then I saw her. I got up and followed her up to her room. We were suppose to meet in room 521. I took a different elevator than her. I had the key card already.

As soon as the elevator opened I stepped out and headed to the room. I opened the door and there she was. She turned around.

"Alex?" She asked I nodded and closed the door.

"Do you have the USB Drive?" I asked. She nodded.

"I sent it in already. Why did MI6 send a teenager when I could send it in like I did?" She asked getting closer to me.

"Don't ask me. I was just told to get the USB Drive and leave." I started to turn around and she grabbed my shirt and our lips connected. Felt weak and my vision began to blur. She let me go and I fell to the ground.

"Scorpia never for gets, never for gives." She said and two big men walked in and tied me up. They took the stairs and took a back way out. They threw me into a van. My eyes finally closed and I was out like a light.

*****

I opened my eyes back up a found that I was tied to a chair in a dark cold room. My vision was still fuzzy but I could think clear. The door opened and there was Dr. There.

"MIA for three years. That's a long time there. What happen? We all thought you were dead." Dr. Three said walking in with four body guards. He then punched me in the stomach. "Answer me." He said and of course I didn't say anything. He punched me several more time. He punched me in the face a few times. I could feel my right eye swell up.

"Sir, you have a call." A new guard walked in handed the phone to Dr. Three. He listened for a while.

"I see." He said looking at me. "I will do that right now." I saw the evil smile on his face. He ended the call and handed it back to the guard. He left the room.

"Done talking to your girlfriend." I said and I was punched in the face. My head started spinning.

"No. That was a board member which informed me that you were shot with a poison bullet. You never got the cure, as far as we knew. I want to know who you survived it." With that he left the room. The guards were still in the room. Then Dr. Three came in a few minutes later.

"Missed me already." I said and he kicked me in the stomach.

"No, Alex Rider, I was going to get a needle so I can get a blood sample. I misplaced it so we are going to have to do it the old fashion way." Dr. Three pulled out a knife and pressed it under my left eye. I felt the blade break skin and blood drip down my cheek. He held out a cup and my blood filled with it. I began to feel light headed.

After the cup was fill, Dr. Three put a lid on the cup and handed it to one of the guards.

"Give this to the lad right away." The guard nodded and ran out of the door. "I had an idea to put the poison back in your system, we don't want you to die just yet though. Even if you some how recovered from the poison, you still would have damage to your organs." I saw that he was thinking hard.

"How do you even know that I was truly poisoned?" I asked. I remembered when I was poisoned. It was horrible.

"The person that hit you with the bullet was me." My eyes grew a little bit bigger. Then Dr. Three got close to me and took the knife and stuck it into my shoulder. I gritted my teeth in pain. I saw him smile at my pain. He left the room and the knife stayed in my shoulder, causing me pain.

I thought no one was going to come and get me. MI6 didn't care about me. SAS probably doesn't either. The way I treated them when I was there the last time. I won't blame them.

As I thought about this, the guards started punching me non stop it seemed like. My stomach hurt so much but I keep quite. After about two hours of having to be beaten up, they all stopped and left the room. They even united me from the chair. Of course I fell to the ground on my side. More pain went through my body as I hit the floor. I didn't care. I wanted to die. I didn't want anymore pain.

I closed my eyes and let darkness take me. Maybe for the last time.

Third Person

It had been 10 days already since Alex was kidnapped. He was tortured almost non stop. Dr. Three had an idea to open him up and see why he didn't die from the poison. They knocked him out and put him on a gurney. They rolled him into a operation room.

On the outside of the building, A-unit, B-unit and K-unit were waiting to run in and save Alex. They surrounded the building that they knew Alex was in. Alex's dog tags had tracking device in it. Alpha from A-unit was next to Wolf.

"You sure he's in there?" He asked.

"I'm sure of it." Wolf grabbed his radio. "Start moving in. Shoot all hostiles and fine Cub." Everyone started to move in. They shoot everyone in the head. They opened all the cells and moved on to other rooms. They were in the hospital wing of the building.

They got in a operation room. Wolf stopped in his tracks as he saw Alex on the operation table. They hadn't done anything yet. Dr. Three was about start cutting when Wolf ran in there.

"Hands up and put the knife down or you get lead in your body." Dr. Three put the knife down and raised his hands up. Alpha put handcuffs on Dr. Three.

"Ready to go Wolf?" Alpha asked. Wolf reached for his radio.

"We got Cub. Move out." Wolf picked up Cub and Alpha took Dr. Three out of the room and into the car that was waiting outside. He was a prisoner now.

Wolf took Alex to the helicopter that his unit was waiting in. As Wolf looked at Alex, he noticed that he was pretty pale and his stomach was bruised really badly. Wolf could see this since Alex was shirtless. They put a space blanket on Alex and the helicopter headed back to BB. Snake put a oxygen mask on Alex's face. They didn't want things to get worse than they already were.

"Wolf?" Alpha said over the radio.

"Yes?" Wolf said back into the radio.

"The man we caught escaped." Wolf shook his head.

"Alright. Get back to base safe." From then on the ride was quiet. They just watched Alex. Snake keep a good eye on him, making sure he was breathing and had a pulse.

Once they got to BB, they rushed Alex to the infirmary and Snake check for internal bleed. Alex only had a little bit of internal bleeding but Snake got it fixed. All they had to do was wait for him to wake up.

—————————————————————————————————-

I had an idea for later in the book. It came to me while I was trying to sleep. Maybe I should make Wolf gay or bi. I figure that would make the book longer which I am sure everyone would want. Thoughts on my idea. No hate stuff, it can explain the way Wolf feels about Alex.