you look kind of scary. But in a good way!

-trigger warning. Mentions of PTSD-

(Y/n POV)

You took a quick shower and threw your wet hair into a messy bun and throw on a big T-shirt and a pair of shorts since you are only traveling to set and will then have your hair and makeup done before changing into your costume for the shoot. You received a text in the group chat asking you to come in 30 minutes earlier, so you are hurrying to get ready. Luckily you make it to set on time.

You are sitting in the hair and makeup trailer when the others start to arrive. Spencer and Ricky are the first to join you. Their looks consist of eye makeup, colored contacts and a lot of blood spatter.

After they finish you are joined by Keery and Gaten

After they finish you are joined by Keery and Gaten. "Hey y/n, wow... you look kind of scary. But in a good way!" Says Gaten. Keery agrees, "yea, a little dark and spooky!" At this point in the process your hair is in rollers and the makeup artist is working on your eye makeup. Both Gaten and Kerry's looks are quick as artist working on them has practiced the looks for the scareactors that will be portraying them.

The last people to join you in the trailer are Joseph and Jamie. Joseph already has his Eddie wig on and is getting a very natural make up look.  You had to do a double take at his reflection in the mirror as he entered. Neither of the men get a chance to say anything to you as they are rushed into the chairs so quickly.

They finish with you before they are able to finish the guys, and they send you off to get dressed because it's almost time for you to be on set. The look they went for with you is very rock chic similar to your character in Was it all an Act. Dark eye makeup and black lipstick. The clothes are black skinny jeans paired with and Ice Nine Kills tank top, and a black jacket. Your hair was down with loose curls.

Once you are dressed you head out to set and they start to shoot some of the scenes

Once you are dressed you head out to set and they start to shoot some of the scenes. You start working with Spencer and Ricky, shooting a lot of the beginning and end scenes as they will only be here to shoot with you all early on because they have to hit the road for shows out of town the rest of the week. After the director is happy with those shots and Ice Nine Kills is done with their filming it's time for lunch.