Bending Fights

CurrentDay

You were in the garden with Toph. In the middle of the night. Practicing your earth bending. You managed to bend at a level that The Boulder bends at. You get better every night you bend with Toph. You even help her with a few things to win her bending fights, things like water bending tactics that other benders won't be used to defending against.  She threw a boulder at you and you jumped over it so she wouldn't be able to see you. You broke a peice off of her boulder and threw it mid air. Toph ducked to the left as if she could see it mid air too.

"I think that classifies as cheating (YN)!" Toph snapped at you angrilly. You laughed a little and stepped on the ground.

"Well you being able to see my movements before they hit you is an unfair advantage." You mimicked her voice. Toph giggled a little.

"I don't sound like that!" Toph objected giggling. In one hour it woulf be your first fight and her first fight after winning the championship a while ago. Yo had butterflies swarming in your stomach. Toph just seemed happy. Her place in the ring is her real home. You loved her, but she really needs to quit showing off. You didn't know how you ended up getting in the ring. But Toph already was in her outfit. You how ever still wore the jade green and gold dress her parents gave you. You were shy to wear the confident erth bender outfit you were given by Toph. Over the last month Earth bending has given you a major confidence boost but nothing really major. Toph called the spar to an end and tossed you the outift. A pair of brown pants that clung to your legs (leggings) and a forest green crop top with a gold tank top to wear under neath it. Toph said to not wear shoes so you didn't. When you put iton and looked in your reflection in the pond. Your fancy bun that Toph's Mom put your hair in was ruined and you hair was messily tosed around your shoulders. You were a mess. You ran a hand through the locks and decided to pull your hair into a high messy ponytail.  Nobody would even notice you since you looked like a well, earth bender. A confident, beautiful, fearless Earth bender. Toph dragged you across the stone wall that surrounded her home and to the arena. You laughed as Toph dragged you into the locker rooms to talk to you.

"Remember, you ave tactics they cant defend against. Mainly dodge till they get frustrated and try to tackle you then strike with all your might. Got it?" Toph instructed simply befre tying a gold cloak over your shoulders.

"Thanks Toph. This will sound horrible to you, but be safe." You said cheesily smiling at Toph.
"_)
Let's do this,"