14. The worst is yet to come

'What are you doing?' sansa asked as a walk-through the gardens Tyrion was repeating the peoples names as they passed by laughing at them.

'I have a list.' he told her

'a list of people you mean to kill?'

'I have that list too.' Josie teased.

'For laughing at me? Who do you think I am? do I look like Joffrey to you? Death is a bit extreme but the fear of death on the other hand-' Tyrion began and Willow couldn't hold back a small laugh escaping her lips, Tyrion liked her smile.

'you should learn to ignore them.' sansa told him

'My lady people have been laughing at me far longer than they have been laughing at you. I am the half men the demon monkey.' Tyrion reminded her.

'demon monkey?' Willow questioned with a chuckle.

'Yes thank you mother, I will add you to my list.' He teased and she smiled down innocently at him.

'You are a Lannister.' she corrected 'I am the disgraced daughter of Ned Stark.'

'The disgraced daughter of the demon monkey.' tyrion told her 'we are perfect for each other.'

'So how should be punished them?' Sansa questioned

'Who?'

'The men on your list.' Sansa said as if it was obvious.

"I'm all for punishment.' Willow agreed.

'Well I could speak to Lord varys learn if they of their perversions anyone named Desmond Kraco must have secrets.' Tyrion told her.

"Yes, Desmond Kraco. Almost as bad as Eugene." Willow added.

'I do not think that you are a pervert.' Sansa added.

'I am a demon monkey, I have certain standards to maintain.' he told her.

'Standards,' Willow repeated with a grin.

'We could sheep shift lord desmans bed.' sansa suggested. Tyrion glanced over at sansa confused. 'You cut a little hole in his mattress and you shove the sheep shift inside.' sansa said pleasantly. 'Then you sew up the hole and make his bed again it will stink but he will not know where he's coming from.'

'Lady Sansa.' Tyrion said with a laugh.

'Its gross but effective.' Willow told him and he stared back at her. "I never claimed to be an innocent little Frey. I play dirty." Willow informed him.

'My sister, Arya did that to me when she was angry with me and she was always angry with me.' sansa told them.

'Why sheep shift?'

'That is the word for dung.' Sansa clarified.

'my lady.' Tyrion said blushing

'well you asked me.' she remarked

'my Lord my lady, my lady.' Podrick said running up to them 'your father has called a meeting of the small council.'

'Go, go Tyrion we will plot some more.' Willow told him happily as she wrapped an arm around sansa's shoulder. "See Tyrion isn't so bad." Willow told her.

Not so bad. Tyrion thought as he glanced back at them. Perhaps he was wining Willow over after all.

+

'You have been a good influence on a mutual friend he used to drink from sundown to sun up visit three brothels a night gamble away his father's money and now it's just the drinking.' Varys told her.