Chapter 1

[A/N: btw, italics is their thoughts and they arent said out loud. ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously in prologue....

[Eun Bi's POV]

"Ah please take a seat beside Chanyeol"
Mr Kang pointed.

I walked forward towards my seat and sat down....

[Chanyeol's POV]

She's so pretty... I can't wait to be her friend! I thought.

"Annyeong! Chanyeol imnida! I hope we can be great friends!"
I grinned and extended my hand.

"Annyeong! Sure why not? ", she smiled then shook my hands and i grinned at her.

She has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen...

After homeroom period:

"Anneoyeong! I'm Suho the leader of EXO! This is Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Sehun the maknae, Kris, Tao the panda, Baekhyun, D.O..." Suho pointed at the other members until Kai interrupted him.

[Eun Bi's POV]

Suho was introducing the 12 hot guys then suddenly this tanned guy with black hair grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. All 11 of them turned to look at us.

He's handsome, but what is he doing? Erm... someone help? 

"I'm Kim Jong In, call me Kai " he whispered to my ears and that made me shivered a little. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and he went closer and closer to my face, our lips almost touching.

What the hell? 

"Okay Kai you can get off me now." I said and pushed him away.
He stumbled back and smirked.

What's wrong with him? Seriously?

[Author's POV/ Narrator]

"Gwenchana? " A guy with deer looking eyes asked her.

"AISH JINJA KAI! What do you think you're doing!?!? " Suho scolded.

"I apologize on Kai's behalf! This is the first time he acted this way to a girl! "
Sehun said to her.

[Eun Bi's POV]

"Gwenchanayo! Can you continue to introduce yourselves? Skip him " I smiled and said to all of them while pointing to Kai. Kai looked at me and I glared back.

"I'm Luhan! I've a feeling we'll be great friends! " the deer eyed guy said.

"I'm Kyungsoo but call me D.O ! " A shorter guy with black hair said smiling with heart shaped lips.

"I hope we'll be good friends too! I'm Eun Bi! " I smiled. All 11 of them nodded except that Kai...

"Eat with us during the break? " Luhan asked me. I nodded then the History teacher came in and we all went back to our seats.

[Kai's POV]

This girl... she's interesting. Normally if i pinned any girl against the wall they'll giggle like fools and lean in to me. But she pushed me back. She resisted me. Wow.

This made me want to know her more... and she's hot too, i mean look at her. The perfect body, she isn't even wearing any makeup and she's gorgeous. She's different... Unlike those fake annoying girls full of powders on their faces.

[Luhan's POV]

This Kai seriously? Do you have to pin her to the wall? You've done this to girls but you never lean in to them EVER. Are you perhaps interested?