Chapter 38

Previously...

Looks like I'm getting married soon huh? After graduation. With Sehunnie. Maybe he is my happy ending afterall.

After a few more thoughts and tossing in bed, i finally fell asleep with Sehun's arms around my waist.

Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. My relationship with Sehun is getting stronger by days.
Exams are around the corner and soon I'll be getting married to Sehun.

[Taeyeon's POV]

I've heard the news. Sehun oppa and that  bitch Eun Bi getting married?! Well thanks to Sohee, my oppa is getting snatched away. Guess I'll have to do something about it. I smirked.

Since Sohee's plan worked, mine should work too. All boys are the same anyway. All perverts and into sex. Plan A starts tomorrow.

[Sehun's POV]

All of us just reached school and we're heading towards our locker.

I reached my locker which is 2 away from Eun Bi's and opened it to take my books when a card fell out. I caught it before it fell onto the floor.

Meet me at the rooftop during your break if you don't want precious Eun Bi to be hurt.

Don't tell anyone.

- T

What the hell?! T?! Who the fuck is he?! Or she!? I'll just go so i can beat them up or maybe threaten them back. How dare they threaten me and tell me they want to hurt my girl?

I took my books and closed my locker then crushed the card and threw it to the nearby dustbin.

"Whats that?" Eun Bi asked referring to the card.

"Oh. Some fangirls letter." I said smiling and held her waist protectively.

"Aww my boyfriend has fangirls. I'm so proud of you. " she teased and i laughed.

The others already went ahead to class.

--- 

During the break

"Eun Bi-ah, go to the cafeteria with the boys first. I'll go later, I've somethings to do. " I said to Eun Bi as an excuse to go meet T. Who the fuck is that?

"Arraseo. Hurry up! " she said and went to Baekhyun and Kai who are waiting for her.

I groaned and made my way up the rooftop. Seriously I'm gonna teach that person a lesson.

I opened the door to the rooftop and the moment the door shut, i felt arms wrap around my waist and a very strong scent of perfume. This is so not Eun Bi, she doesn't have such strong perfume scent. And her perfume smells way nicer. Eun Bi smells like strawberry while this person smells like she sprayed 10 different perfumes today.

"Oppaaaa~" the girl whined. I furrowed my brows and turned around to see Taeyeon.
Oh wow, im not even surprised anymore. Of course the note is written by her. T. For gods sake.

"What do you want? " i said while plucking her arms away from me. She pouted and tried to lunge at me again.
"Dont touch me." I said and shifted back.

She suddenly smirked and snapped her fingers. In a flash her lips are on mine and i froze, in total shock. Suddenly she palmed my clothed member and i regained my senses. I push her back roughly and she fell to the floor. What the fuck? Does she think I'm that easy? I've Eun Bi for fuck's sake.

"What the fuck were you doing!?! Are you crazy?!" I yelled at her.

"Seducing you. And yes i'm crazy. Crazy for you. " She replied and wiped my lips with the sleeve of my uniform.