Chapter 31

Previously...

[Luhan's POV]

I groaned and held her waist then turned so I'm on top of her. I smirked.

[Eun Bi's POV]

Oh no. Now i'm below. Damn i was dominating just now.

Luhan smirked and bent down to kiss my body. His kisses get lower and lower until it finally reached my hips. He tugged off my panties and flung it across the room.

He kissed my clit and swiped a finger in between the folds then licked the finger.

"Urgh fuck Luhan. " I moaned.

"You're already this wet for me huh? " He said smirking. I bit my lip blushing.

"I'll let you experience the best night. " he whispered, making his voice extremely husky. Urgh thats so hot. Then put his face in between my legs and spreaded my folds. His tongue flicked my clit continuously and i began to pant. I lifted my back and grinded on his tongue and moaned. I could feel my stomach tying knots and my heart rate increased. He suddenly stopped and i frowned, feeling annoyed.

"Why did you stop? I was close! " i whined.

"Not so fast babe" he said and insert a finger inside me pumping it in and out then added another finger and pumped it in and out at a faster speed. He bent down to suck my clit.

"Urgh fuck Luhan faster oh god go faster. " i moaned and i grabbed his hair pushing him closer to my clit.

"I'm close. Oh my fucking god!" I moaned.

He suddenly pulled out his fingers again and stopped licking. I frowned again, very annoyed this time.

"Damnit Luhan! I was close! Why did you- FUCK! " I shouted when he suddenly pushed his dick into me and started thrusting his hips without waiting for me to adjust to his size.

"I- love- you- Eun- Bi." He said with every thrust. He bent down to kiss my neck and i tugged at his hair. My stomach started to feel the pressure and my toes curled up.

"Fuck i'm so close Luhan please dont stop. Go faster please please please. " I begged and he picked up his pace and slammed his dick mercilessly inside me rougher each time, hitting my g-spot.

I could feel the pain and pleasure as i dugged my hands into the bedsheets  clenching them in the process.

"FUCK OH MY GOD. " I moaned out loud as my body begin to spazz from the amazing orgasm i just felt.

He continued to thrust and my body quivered from the pleasure.

"URGH. " He groaned and pulled out of me then his cum shot out on my tummy. I lay there breathing hard and still quivering.

He leaned down to kiss me so passionately i could feel his love from the kiss.

"Baby I'm sorry for going so rough. I love you.  " He whispered to my ear as he hugged my waist. 

"Sorry? Oh my god Luhannie that's the best sex I've experienced. I love it when you're rough. Please don't apologize. " I said and pecked his lips. He nodded and smiled.

"Now i need to go wash up. " I said trying to stand up but obviously failed when my legs gave out. Luhan hugged me by my waist to keep me from falling.

"I think you need some help. Let's shower" He said and lifted me into his arms and i hugged his neck. Wait.

"What do you mean let's shower? " I raised my eyebrow.

"Round two in the bathroom. " He winked.

"Yah! I won't be able to walk for a week! " I said then hit his chest.