Chapter 37

Previously....

[Eun Bi's POV]

Is he my happy ending?

I woke up the next day feeling better and less sore from our rough sex.

I went to the kitchen to find some snacks after washing up. Sehun is currently in the shower.

"Let's get ready for our date! " Sehun said as he walked down the stairs and towards me then kissed my lips.

It was a Monday but due to a public holiday there isn't school.

I decided to wear a pair of jeans and a tank top with a leather jacket over it. All black today. While Sehun matched me with a pair of black jeans and a v-neck tshirt. He looks amazing and its just something casual.

In a blink of an eye and we're already at the ice skating rink.
We paid for our tickets and went in to change into our skates.

There's a fairly amount of people on the rink and well a few good looking boys. Dont get me wrong okay > <

The moment my skates touch the ice, i glided through the crowds of people without holding onto the walls for support. Sehun followed behind me and to my surprise, he could skate just as well as me.

"Let's skate together. " He said and tugged me in front. We went round and round the ice rink, having so much fun.

"I need to pee. " Sehun said.

"Go ahead, I'll be here. " i said and he nodded before skating towards the gate.

I skated by myself then suddenly tripped over a piece of ice on the rink. I waited for my fall to come but a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Are you okay?" A voice i didnt recognise asked. I looked up to see a boy smiling. Boy he's handsome.

"Thank you. " I said as he helped me stable myself.

"My name is Jungkook. What's yours? " He asked.

"Eun Bi. " I said and he smiled.

"Let's skate together and I'll take you to lunch after? What do you say?" He said as he held out his hand.

"She says no. " Sehun suddenly came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist protectively.

Jungkook looked shocked and his jaw fell.

"Now do you mind getting lost? " Sehun said through gritted teeth and leaned towards me to kiss me on the lips. Protective huh?

"Woah, chill bro. I didn't know she's taken." Jungkook said and skate away.
I laughed. And Sehun's face turned to a light shade of green.

"Someone's turning green in envy. " I teased.

"I couldn't leave you alone. I'm away for 5 minutes and some guy is trying to hit on you. " Sehun said and frowned.

"Relax. I'm all yours. " I said and hugged him.

"Glad you know. " He said and hugged me back.

The rest of the day went on pretty well especially the part when Sehun glared at every single boy who looks at me. Oh boy he's adorable. And its funny how every boy freaked out at his intense stares.

We're currently back home in the room and Sehun is slightly sulking.

"Sehunnie why are you sulking? " I asked. I know you're jealous hahaha.

"Nothing. " He replied.

I chuckled and went towards him and sat in his lap. He pouted. I laughed and wrap my arms around him then pressed my lips to his. I could feel his smile through the kiss so i pulled back and prepared to stand up.