Chapter 36

Previously...

[Eun Bi's POV]

"You both." she said gesturing to me and Sehun.

"Are getting married." Mum continued.

"BWO!?" Sehun and I said in unison.

----

We're now at home sitting at the dining table. Sehun is sitting beside me and mum is sitting in front of me smiling.

Wait me and Sehun getting married? Its crazy and too sudden. But then it seems right for me and him to get married too. He treats me like i was the world to him, he loves me and he never stopped trying to win my heart. He already won half of it now. Maybe my happy ending is with Sehun after all.

"Are you okay Eun Bi? " Mum asked and i nodded.

"Why the sudden marriage talk? " I asked.

"Well his parents and my company decided to merge and they talked about how much Sehun loves you and we decided that you both could get married to help the merging of our companies. I'm not forcing you but it's better if you guys marry. " Mum explained.

"Sehun, you're okay with marrying Eun Bi right? " Mum asked Sehun.

"Okay? I'm more than willing to have her as my wife. She's everything I've ever wanted that isn't mine yet... " Sehun replied and held my hand. My heart melted at his words. Maybe he would treat me right.

"Okay great. You can start by dating each other. Eun Bi if it feels right and you develop feelings for him then the engagement party will be held after both of your graduation. " Mum said and i nodded. Which is 7 months from now.

Sehun and I went back to our room to shower. After we both showered, i stood in front of the mirror brushing my hair and I've never seen his smile so bright.

"Are you that happy?  " I asked.

"Of course. You're gonna be mine. I promise I'll treat you right. I'll always run after you even if you run away. I promise i'll apologise first if we ever fight. Even when you're in the wrong. I promise i will try my best to not hurt you. I promise you'll be the happiest woman alive. So will you be my girlfriend and make me the happiest man alive? " He asked as he came beside me and held my hand ever so gently.

"I already am. " I answered and he pulled me into a hug. It feels so right.

"I love you Eun Bi. " He said and kissed me on the lips softly.

"And I'm falling for you. Fast. " I said after pulling apart.

"I'm prepared to catch you. So fall." He replied pulling me to the bed.

"I'm falling. " I said as i sat down on the bed. He pulled me into his embrace and placed my hand on his chest, above his heart that is beating so wildly. He loves me. I feel it.

"Feel that? Its beating that fast ever since you came into my life." He said and I laughed.

"You're gonna get a heart attack. " I said teasing him.

"Heart attack for you. " He replied and i laughed into his chest. It isn't suppose to be easy to get over Luhan. But it is.

"Goodnight Hun. " I said burying my head into his chest.

"Goodnight baby." He said and i felt him kissed my head. He's treating me right.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer than i already am. I fell. He treats me like he means it. And i know he does.