Chapter 4

Previously...

[Sehun's POV]

I spinned the bottle and it pointed to Luhan hyung.

"Truth or dare? " i asked.

"Dare." Luhan hyung said.

"Okay. I dare you to...."

--------------------------------

[Luhan's POV]

"Okay. I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Eun Bi make sure you do something inside ! " Sehun said.

Shit... well we just have to stay in a room for 7 minutes right? We don't necessarily have to do something right?

"Come on Eun Bi, lets go to your room." I said holding her hand.

"Okay lets go!" she followed behind.

My heart is beating wildly the moment i closed the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Eun Bi's POV]

I acted calm but i was actually nervous. I mean its not fun if we don't do anything right? Its not sporting if we stayed in here for 7 minutes not doing anything.

"Hey Luhan oppa, don't you want to do something? It's not sporting if we stayed here not doing anything right? " I asked

"Y-you're okay if i did something? " He asked me and i nodded.

"It's a game, we should enjoy it!" I replied.

"Hurry up and -"

My sentence was cut short when Luhan's lips met mine. He kissed me passionately and oh my it felt so good. Way better than how that jerk kissed. Luhan's kisses were slow and gentle and passionate. It's like as if he loved me. But of course he doesn't.

Our tongue collided with each other asking for more. I tiptoed to hug his neck and kissed him back. Then we stopped to breathe and he smiled and he continued by kissing my jawline down to my neck.
I tried hard not to moan because it feels so good.

"Just moan if you really want to. Don't hold it in." Luhan teased me.

He continue to lick my neck and suck it, leaving a hickey. I let out a soft moan because it felt so good.

I stopped him and kissed his jawline, then lickes his jawline and traced down to his neck. I lick and kissed until i see a reddish spot now I'm satisfied. He shivered as i kissed him.

We knew 7 minutes was up when we heard footsteps outside. We gave each other one last peck on the lips and opened the door.

The thing that surprised me the most is that Luhan didn't touch me anywhere. That jerk always grabbed my ass when we kissed. But Luhan was gentle and slow. He appreciated every minute of it to just kiss me. He could have done more but he didn't.

Hes a gentleman.

[Luhan's POV]

The kiss was absolutely amazing... i swear i may fall in love with this special girl... damn she could kiss. And she's never fake. I owe Sehun one.

I held her hand and walked out.

[Kai's POV]

I wonder what they did inside...
I could hear soft voices just now.

Then i saw it when Eun Bi sat beside me. She had a hickey on her neck. Then i saw Luhan hyung had one too.

I clenched my fists. Feeling jealous. Why wasn't that me?

Then Luhan hyung spinned the bottle it pointed to me.

"Dare" he didn't even asked and i said dare.

I gave him the dare-me-to-do-something with-Eun Bi look.

"I dare you to dare yourself something. " He said.

"Oh sure... " i smiled.

"I dare myself to play 7 minutes in heaven with Eun Bi." I smirked.

[Eun Bi's POV]

"BWO?!" i yelled.

How is that legal?!

Then Kai came to drag me away. He led me into the same room just now and locked the door.

"Do you seriously have to lock it?" I asked him.

"Yeah i might take longer than 7 minutes thats why." He replied.

I gulped.

"What did you and Luhan hyung do just now?" He questioned.

"Nothing we just kissed. " i replied

"N-nothing? How is kissing nothing?!" He shot me a look then continued.

"Its not fair! They all get to kiss you and you didn't resist! But when i trying to kiss you, you push me away!" he fumed.

Who told him to be so aggressive. Aggressiveness reminds me of that jerk.

"They kissed me differently! They went slow and weren't aggressive like you! That's why i push you away! " I told him honestly.

"Oh so you like it slow huh? " he smirked.

"It's just aggressiveness gives me bad memories.... " i replied.

"I'll give you slow if you like it so much. " he smiled.

"I didn't say -"

My words got cut off again. His lips met mine and he bit my lower lip gently. His tongue licked my lips asking for entrance. I open my lips and granted entry. I held his neck while he kissed me. This time he was slow and he wasn't aggressive like the last time he tried to kiss me.

I kissed back then his lips left me.

"Oh, so you're kissing back now huh? " he teased,

"Shut-"

His lips met mine again and i smiled. He held me close to his body and he tugged my hair gently. Then he traced my jawline with his tongue and went down to my other side of the neck where Luhan didn't kiss and he nibble on my skin. It made me shiver then I'm pretty sure there's a red mark there too.

I pulled apart and kissed his neck, sucking him until he moaned. Found your sweet spot. That's easy.
I continued licking him there and teased him. Then i sucked it until it see a red mark just like the one on Luhan's neck.

I stopped because the time is up and we walked out.

[Kai's POV]

Damn she made me hard. I could felt my junior standing up. She can kiss. I think I'm falling for her...

Luhan looked at me with questioning eyes and i just nodded and smiled.

It's already 12am and everyone returned to their room to sleep.

[Luhan's POV]

To be honest, i was jealous that Kai kissed her too. I could see his hickey and her hickey. But who cares, I'm sleeping with her tonight. I might just get a chance to kiss her again.

I opened the doorknob and i saw her on her bed using her phone, she looked up and smiled to me. Damn these butterflies.

"Hey... i'd have to admit you're a really good kisser Eun Bi. " I confessed.

"You're not so bad yourself Luhan. " she replied giving me her most beautiful smile.

"Any chance we could.... " I asked her.

[A/N: how was it? Damn Eun Bi is a lucky girl. Getting 3 kisses from 3 hot guys in one night. What do you think Luhan asked? Stay tuned to find out!]