Chapter 11

Previously...

[Eun Bi's POV]

After lesson, I walked alone along the corridor heading to the washroom. When suddenly someone grabbed my wrist, covered my eyes and pulled me into the isolated handicapped classroom, then that person shut the door behind and started to pin me against the door and kissed me.
Then one of his hands came behind me and groped my ass. I struggled free from his hands covering my eyes and i saw Myungsoo staring deep into my eyes. A leopard never changes its spots. I frowned then slapped him across the face.

"What was that for?! Kim Myungsoo I said leave me alone! " I screamed with tears strolling down my cheeks. I turned around to leave but he grabbed my hand.

"W-wait. Please don't go Eun Bi. " Myungsoo said.

"Why not? You're the one who made me leave in the first place. " I said then yanked his hands away and ran off crying. Ever since he came here, i never felt happy. Its a nightmare.

[Kai's POV]

Why isn't Eun Bi here? She never comes late for class without a reason. I begin to worry for her. I hope she's fine. My feeling tells me she isnt. Should i get out of class to look for her?

"Mr Lee, may i go to the toilet? " I raised my hand and asked. He nodded and I ran out.

I ran around the school looking for her. Then i went to the rooftop. There i saw her sitting on the floor, covering her face crying. Myungsoo. It must be him. He's the only person who could make her cry like that.

I walked to her and sat beside her. I put my arms around her and embraced her. She rested her head on my chest and sobbed. I hope she doesn't hear my heartbeat.

"Why is your heart beating so fast? " she sniffed and asked.

"It's beating for you." I replied winking at her then hugged her again.

"Kai stop being so cheesy! " she laughed and hit my chest playfully. At least she smiled and laughed.

"Can you tell me why you're crying again? " I carefully questioned.

"Myungsoo. He pulled me in a classroom and started to kiss me then he told me not to go. After all those things he did to me. Does he really think I'll go back to him? Dream on." She said angrily.

"I told him not to mess with you. Seems like he didn't take the warning seriously." I frowned.

"Let's go back to class" She said and squeezed my hands.

I nodded and we walked back to class.

Break time @ cafeteria...

[Eun Bi's POV]

It's finally breaktime! I should eat and forget about Myungsoo. I walked to EXO's usual table to place my stuffs and went to buy a bowl of kimchi soup.

I joined the queue and waited for my turn. Suddenly someone hugged me from the back. Looking at the fair and smooth hands, its definitely Luhan. I look up to see a smiling Luhan. I smiled back.

"What are you buying? " he whispered into my ear.

"Kimchi soup! I'm so hungry and tired. " I replied then pouted.

"Go back and rest, I'll buy it for you. " he said holding my waist.

"Gwenchana. I'll buy it myself. You need to buy yours too. " I replied smiling. I could get used to all these small gestures from him. His warm hands wrapping around my waist. Wait. What am i talking about? Are you crazy Eun Bi? No. You can't. You're not going to love him. You shouldn't.