Chapter 32

Previously...

[Author's POV]

Little did he know... a bitch would try to stir things up. Gong Sohee has a trick up her sleeve tonight and its not something pleasant.

[Luhan's POV]

Tonight is our monthsary. I have a perfect plan for her tonight. Its gonna be perfect no one will ruin it.

"Babe, we're going to eat out tonight. Dress nicely okay? Be ready by 8pm. " I said to her as we entered our room.

"Eat out? Okay sure. " She replied and smiled, showing that beautiful smile i fell in love with.

We stayed on the bed all day cuddling and watching the television. 6.30 pm came and my phone vibrated notifying me that I've received a message.

{ Lulu come to my house by 7pm or I'll kill myself. Alone. } Sohee texted.

Wtf? Kill herself? Should i go? Yeah i should. What if she really dies, it will be my fault. I'll just tell Eun Bi I'm going to meet Sohee - wait i cant she'll probably be mad... I'll just go now without telling her. 

"Eun Bi I've somewhere to go to first. Get ready by 8pm. I'll pick you up. " I said and stood up from the bed.

"Alright then I'll see you later. " she said smiling and i leaned down to kiss her lips. I feel so guilty for not telling her Sohee wants to meet me.

I changed then waved her goodbye. I reluctantly hopped into my car and drove off from the driveway. What does this bitch wants now?

Soon i reached the driveway of Sohee's apartment. 7pm. I got out from the car and knocked on her door. Within seconds i could hear footsteps and the door swang open.

"I'm here. What do you want? You look perfectly fine to me. " I spat when i see her in her bathrobe. What exactly does she have up her sleeve?

"Yes I'm perfectly fine. Come in first. Let's have a few words. " She said and pulled me into the house and shut the door behind me.

"Make yourself at home. " she said and sat on the couch.

"Stop beating around the bush and tell me what you want. I've an appointment later." I said annoyed.

"With that bitch ? " she said smirking.

"Shes not a bitch and shes got a name. " I glared at her.

"Okay fine. I'll stop beating around the bush. You want to know why i called you here?" She asked standing up.

"No i came here for nothing." I replied sacarstically.

"I called you here because. " she said standing in front of me and sat down in my lap. What the fuck?

"I'm craving for your huge cock and the taste of your sweet cum. " She whispered into my  ear while rubbing my clothed member. Fuck urgh.

"S-stop it. " I said trying hard not to moan.

"Come on. You know you dont want me to stop. " she said and started unbuckling my pants. Shit Luhan do something.

I held her hands and pushed it away. Shes smirked and grinded on my crouch. I groaned. Urgh this is wrong. I feel like I'm cheating on Eun Bi now.

Thats because you are. My conscience said.

In a flash she removed my pants and pulled my cock out from my boxers and stroked it. I groaned slightly when she licked the pre-cum off the tip of my dick. Then she put my whole dick into her mouth sucking it. I held her head and thrusted deep into her mouth, hitting my dick at the back of her throat. I groaned.