Chapter 18

Previously....

[Eun Bi's POV]

"Guys! Instead of playing Truth or dare, let's play 21 dares! " I suggested when all of them had settled down.

"Whats that? " one of tthe male classmate asked.
"Oh that game! Arra! " i heard another classmate said.

"Okay basically we have to choose a person to start and this person must say up to three consecutive numbers, starting from 1. They can choose to say 1 or 1 and 2, or 1, 2 and 3. They can say up to 3 numbers. Then the next player can say 4 or 4 and 5 or 4, 5 and 6. We'll take turns in a clockwise direction! The person who says 21 will be have to choose S(ituation), T(ruth) or D(are). Those who fail to do what they're asked to do will be disqualified and the penalty is to run into the freezing cold sea straight away. " I explained and they nodded.

"Okay lets start from Eun Bi then!" Sehun said.

"1 and 2!" I said. Luhan said "3", Kai said "4". We went on until...

"21. Aish..." Sehun said. I laughed out loud. He pouted to me.

"Okay so S, T or D?" I asked.

"T! The truth is always easier." He said

"Truth huh? So, which girl caught your eyes? " I asked smiling.

"You." He said cooly. Oh my gog. I so did not expect that.

I heard cheering from my classmates and i laughed. He's just joking Eun Bi. Hes just joking.

We started from Sehun now and I'm the one who said 21. Damn it.

"S, T or D?" Sehun asked me.

"Dare cause its more fub! But Sehun. Don't give me a stupid dare jebal~" i said then gave him my puppy eyes.

"Okay then, i'll give you a sexy dare. I dare you to kiss me passionately on my lips until we both run out of air. " Sehun said winking then he bit his lips. Well that should be easy. I mean I'm not a slut or anything, I'm just super open-minded. That explains my straight forwardness. Besides its just a game.

"Yah! Oh sehun! " Kai and Luhan yelled at him.

Then Sehun just smirked at them.

I pulled his head in front of my face then crash my lips to his. He snaked his arms around my waist while i held his neck. I licked his bottom lips seeking enterance and he opened his mouth and I let my tongue in his mouth and explored inside. He kissed me back and he stuck his tongue into my mouth tickling the roof of my mouth then we suck on each other's lips. We continued kssing until we both ran out of air. Then i pulled apart panting, he smiled to my lips then gave me a final peck. Well he's one good kisser. I remembered the first time i kissed him when we were playing truth or dare at my house.

"Woohoo!" Someone shouted and some whistled. Applause was heard.

[Sehun's POV]

As i gave her a final peck on her lips, I could see the Luhan hyung and Kai burning me with their eyes. They glared at me. I couldn't care less since she gave me a kiss. Shes such a great kisser. Merong. When she asked me who i like just now i was so scared for a moment. But i just acted cool and answered that its her. And its true. I really like her. I just didn't dared to talk to her before. After talking to her during the hike, i decided to man up and grow some balls or i will never get her.

[Luhan's POV]

I glared at Sehun when i saw he kissed her again.

Aish this Oh Sehun will get it from me later. Those lips are supposed to belong to me!