Chapter 27

Previously....

[Luhan's POV]

"No way." Sohee said she then suddenly plop down on my lap. Sitting on it and wrapped her arms around my neck then smiled at me and my jaw dropped. What the fuck just happened?! Eun Bi where are you? Help. She's so heavy. I can't breathe. And i still want to eat. Gosh...

The cafeteria suddenly gasped when they realised Sohee is sitting on my lap.

[Eun Bi's POV]

"Finally! That was quick! Let's go for breakfast I'm starving! " I said to Sehun and I rubbed my tummy.

He chuckled and help me carry some of my things before we proceed to the cafeteria. As i walked nearer to the cafeteria i couldn't help but think why it's so quiet. I stepped into the cafeteria, my eyes searched for Luhan and it landed on him, then i frowned. Finally realising why the hell it's so quiet.

"This slut. " I muttered gritting my teeth.

"Sehun help me hold these for awhile. " I said passing my bag to Sehun.

"Uh oh. " He said. It is uh oh alright. Uh oh for Gong Sohee.
I walked over calmly to the table and everyone's eyes landed on me. Probably waiting for my reaction.
"Get the fuck off my boyfriend's lap right now and remove your damn arms from his neck. " I commanded looking at her. Luhan's head peeped behind her and mouthing "help me" to me.

"Make me. " she said and smirked. Okay then.

"I would gladly." I said then smiled.

I walked nearer to her then I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it with all my might. She stumbled forward and fell on the floor far away from the table.

"Yah!" She shouted.

I walked over to Luhan not looking back at her and brushed her germs away from his lap. Then sat down on it. I smiled to Luhan and he pecked my lips.

"Thanks. " He whispered in my ears.

"Anytime." I said then winked.

"Heol Daebak~ Eun Bi jjiang! " The members said with their jaws opened.

"Yah close your mouths, flies are gonna enter. Haha" I said.

"YAH! Did you just pulled my cousin's hair?! " Taeyeon screeched. Yet again.

I looked at Luhan who has his arms around my waist now and made a face. He laughed.

"Eat your breakfast. I have something to deal with. " I said to him and he pecked my lips.

"Boys, enjoy the show. " I said and stood up then walked over to Sohee who is now still sitting on the floor glaring at me.

Taeyeon stormed towards me and grabbed my wrist.

"Yah do you want to die early? You just pulled my cousin's hair! Apologize now! " Taeyeon said through gritted teeth and i smiled.

"Who are you to order me around? FYI, I don't listen to orders. And speaking of apologizing, she's supposed to apologize to me. She just sat on MY boyfriends' lap and she refused to get up when i asked her nicely. Besides pulling her hair is what you guys always do to other girls isn't it? I'm just giving you a taste of your own medicine. " I said then yanked my hand out of her grip then folded my arms.

"Aish this bitch seriously wants to die. You don't know who you're talking to here. " Taeyeon said. Yea yea. I don't know who I'm talking to? I'm talking to the heiress of the fashion company that's trying to compete with my mum's company. Idiot. She must not have done her homework.