Chapter 15

Previously...

[Eun Bi's POV]

Luhan looked at Kai with his eyebrows raised. He seemed jealous...

8pm @ Eun Bi's house...

[Luhan's POV]

I can't get what i saw just now out of my mind. Kai was trying to kiss Eun Bi. My heart swelled. What if Eun Bi fell for him instead?

[Eun Bi's POV]

I grabbed my towel and went for a quick shower then head to bed. I was exhausted after a whole day of bullshit. I layed on the bed beside Luhan and he pulled me closer to him nuzzling his face into my neck. I smiled at his actions. Its actually nice like that. My heart raced then i drifted to sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling fresh from the sleep then did my usual routine and went to school with the boys. We joked all the way to school.

8am in class...

[Luhan's POV]

It was nice sleeping with her like that yesterday.

"Alright class! I have something to announce! Its the time of the year to have a class trip! We'll be going to a campsite and we'll be doing hiking, team building activities and more! We'll set off tomorrow so you can all go home now to prepare your stuffs for tomorrow! There are no classes! Dismissed! " Mr Kang said.

The whole class starting whistling and shouting, excited for the trip.

I stood up and walked to Eun Bi.
"Excited for the trip? " I questioned, she nodded repeatedly and i smiled at her cuteness.

"Lets go home and pack our stuffs" I said offering her my arm so she can link her arms with mine. I love it when she does that. Then we went home to pack. The rest of the boys are packing too and house is in a mess.

The day went by quickly soon it was nighttime and time for dinner. As everyone was too lazy to go out buy dinner, I ordered pizzas for us.

We ate the pizzas and finish up packing then went to bed.

Eun Bi layed on the bed and i pulled her close to me and hugged her.
She turned around and i place a kiss on the tip of her nose. Then we both fell asleep.

8am in school...

[Eun Bi's POV]

"Yay! Finally! We're going on a trip! I'm so excited! " I said upon stepping a foot into the school.

"I'd be fun." Sehun said smiling , i nodded.

"Come on lets go" Kai said hugging my waist.

We went to take our attendance and board the bus, then we reached the campsite which has a beach beside it. Its beautiful.

[Luhan's POV]

Kai snatched Eun Bi away the whole time. I saw her laughing with Kai on the bus. Urgh... i can't stand this. He sat with her on the bus and I'm sitting behind them with Sehun.

The moment the bus door opened i went over, held Eun Bi's hands and helped her out of the bus.

"Was it fun sitting with Kai?" i asked her. Shit why did i say it like this.

"Yea he was funny. He kept making jokes and stupid pickup lines. " Eun Bi said and laughed oblivious to what I'm feeling.

"I'm jealous. " I said then folded my arms. God damn my mouth. You're being so obvious Luhan!